Anyone Up for a SUCCESS EXPRESS challenge?

I lost 1lb, was hoping for more, but still pleased with that, trying it again this week

Can I just clarify something.........I knwo I'm dim!!!

it's 2/3 superfree & 1/3 free. The 1/3 free can be from either red or green and both together, ie I could have a jacket & chilli & 2/3 veg/salad & this would be a SE meal?

I hope so as this is what I've been doing !!!!

eeek

xxx

I lost 3.5 lbs :))))))))

Ragin' :mad:

And gutted :cry:. My scales are not wrong.

I put on 2.5lbs this week. So came home and had an Indian.

Success Express can go chase itself.

Back to Extra Easy for me this week/from tomorrow and for the foreseeable, at least I knew where I was with that.

P.S Well done to everyone else on their losses this week! Don't let me put you off, you have all done really well!

oh sweetie I'm sorry! Good luck with this week x

well there's no way its 2.5lbs of fat. I've not eaten 10000 calories to put that on

My guess is water weight or some other weird anomaly. Either way back to EE for me :D

Eve the witch, your avatar is really scaring me :(

I've STS, looking at my diary I guess i haven't done 100% (wine... ooops!) so I'm going to give this another week. I think the portion control of the 1/3 free needs strict control otherwise it's a free for all & with the 2 HE's A+B could easily end in disaster!

Good luck to everyone else trying

xxx

quicky flicky through all diaries i am subscribed to (well, the first couple of pages anyway! not enough time to do this properly before xfactor starts!)

if you want, if you would like to, please join in the october flabfighters challenge! i know some of you have done it already and it's been lovely talking to you on the thread! anyone else who wants to join up for a teeny bit of extra support, please feel free :) link below, just pick a colour, add your name and the amount you wish to lose, and update weekly with any changes! good luck to everyone, and hope you're having a brilliant weekend :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-teams/170932-flabfighters-october-challenge.html#post2868579

Feeling totally fed up after gaining half a pound last week so thought I'd join in with this SE malarky :D it can't hurt!

Back