Anyone up for a superspeed week?

Showag said:
Also... are baked beans a speed food? As ive been going by whats in my SW book as I cancelled going to meetings - my consultant was poo - so i dont know where else i can access the full like of them?? :0/

Baked beans are a speed food. Which is great as I love them!

Hi all can I join you with the SS? Im about to go shopping so going to stock up on some melons! Was planning on having jacket with beans also so Im onto a winner (I hope!!)

Also, Ive just finished the last batch of superspeed soup, having a few days off that and going to make some more as it is lush.

Hi all can I join you with the SS? Im about to go shopping so going to stock up on some melons! Was planning on having jacket with beans also so Im onto a winner (I hope!!)

I went and bought some melons last night!! Its 2 for £3 in sainsburys... i dont even know if thats cheap as i havent looked about lol...

I just got 2 for £3 in Tesco too.

Are we supposed to literally eat one whole melon a day? I dont mind as I LOVR fruit I just think it'll be a bit expensive! :O

I just got 2 for £3 in Tesco too.

Are we supposed to literally eat one whole melon a day? I dont mind as I LOVR fruit I just think it'll be a bit expensive! :O

Lol I dont think its a whole melon a day? You probs could if you wanted to lol? I just cut mine in half and then slices then just use the slices as and when, mostly mixed with strawberries grapes oranges etc n ff yog tis luusshh!!

Its great on here for ideas though ive had a good rummage about to try and find stuff for tea as i sometimes get stuck for ideas!!

Back