Anyone up for a superspeed week?

Melons it is then. Good job mine are a 34K!!!!!

Huh?

Anyway shall we post our diaries here and see how we can help one another?
I go to South Africa on Safari... jealous? Lol a week on monday! I'll post piccies.
So wanna loose as much as possible.
x

Had a look at some of the menus on the website but havent the money to get extra food in as have spent £100 in the last two weeks on all the fresh food getting in!
So will have to make do with what I have already... so here goes...

GREEN DAY

Bfast:- x2 weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)
*SS* Strawberries

Lunch:- Jacket potatoe
*SS* Beans
x42g cheese (HEXA)
x2 tbsp Low fat spread (2syns)

Dinner:- Omlette
*SS* Beans
SW Chips

Desert:- Muller light Vanilla
*SS* Blackberries
*SS* Strawberries
Banana.

Snacks:- Apple, mug shots and satsumas.

what ya think?
x

Yours is similar to mine the day :)
xx

hahaha how cool.... lol we should try this?

cant do it till i get back from South africa as have to get rid of all the crap in my fridge crap as in fruit and veg so it dont go off.

But when i get back yea! Although I do tend to only have green days?x

Ive been trying to pack my foods out with speed foods as much as poss.. i lost 5lb last week!! :)

This is what I had... (I lost it but found it again wooo eee lol)

Breaky - Everyday - grapes / bananas / apple mixed with low fat yogurt

Dinner - Everyday - Scrambled eggs with toast for hx and lots of chopped up mushrooms fried in fry light and some beans OR i was having just scambled eggs with mushrooms and beans

Tea - Everyday - Fine egg noodles cooked with couple chicken oxo cubes (chicken noodles mmmm lol) and then added lots of veg - carrots peas broccali cauliflower peas sugar snap peas...

Snack wise i was sticking to grapes and bananas and apples!! :)

Hi showag, think I'm gonna try and up mine a bit too, don't get too many in, if I do it's normally baked beans and sometimes mushy peas..... Must try harder lol

I WI Thursday, so Friday is day 1 of the week for me
Fri: none
Sat: mushy peas
Sun: b/beans
Mon: strawberries, petit pois
Tue: b/beans

Hi showag, think I'm gonna try and up mine a bit too, don't get too many in, if I do it's normally baked beans and sometimes mushy peas..... Must try harder lol

I WI Thursday, so Friday is day 1 of the week for me
Fri: none
Sat: mushy peas
Sun: b/beans
Mon: strawberries, petit pois
Tue: b/beans

Hi! :)

I've liked upping my fruit etc its made food look more appleaing, like the different colours etc and I've enjoyed concocting stuff lol.

I tend to find if I plan my week ahead I stick to it well I find keeping grapes and apples in the fridge as they taste better and sweeter, cause my partner is working away at the moment so I've found buying frsh frozen veg is better than just fresh lasts longer lol.

I like cold fruit too, Grapes, bananas and apples aren't superspeed, although they are superfree - only the baked beans you've listed are superspeed.

I also use a lot of frozen veg, and most of the time it will have a higher nutritional content too, therefore better for you overall ...generally it's cheaper too ;-) as they say, every little helps!!

See im so sucky at the superfree and superspeed LOL i found a thread on here thats helped though... My group lady head women person wasnt exactly the best at explaining...I was quite annoyed that I was never explained green or red days... only EE... so i have no idea about green or red.. EE is working for me mind but its still annoyed me that we werent explained it properely and getting a lot of mixed information at the group meetings... I think im going to make a thread to rant about my pooey group!! lol

I can help you with both of those

Take a look at this... it's a link with a load of SW FAQ's... it's a really good post and explains lots of things, if you're still a bit confused :confused:, I'lll try to help - I think the only thing it doesn't mention, is that on Red or Green you can have 2x HEA and 2x HEB, the other thing too is that you don't have to have 1/3 superfree, although it's a good habit whichever plan you're on

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

There's already a post about rotten groups.... go rant girl :rant2::flamingmad:

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/161920-what-annoys-you-about-your-slimming-world-class.html

haha thanks!! well i ranted in the off topic area... my group was really poo!! Im going to have a good nose on that link! thanks chick!! :0)

May have to jump on the bandwagon with this on and join you. Though I don't like most of the ss stuff on the list so will probably spend the week eating the same thing!!
And just for the record, what the heck are winkles!! X

Bought strawberries and melon for snacking today and having superspeed soup for tea! Weigh in tomorrow, perhaps I have left it too late!

Hello! Last night in group our consultant set us all a challenge to see how many super speed foods we could eat this week which us currently stuck to my fridge with the idea also being variety as we can get stuck in our ways but also to see if by increasing our superspeed foods we will see some super loses (here's hoping) There are so many speed foods and some strange ones like cho cho.... I think I will be off to the supermarket tonight to broaden my mind of the superspeed sort.

May have to jump on the bandwagon with this on and join you. Though I don't like most of the ss stuff on the list so will probably spend the week eating the same thing!!
And just for the record, what the heck are winkles!! X

Lol winkles!! i use to eat them with my Gramps when i was a kid lol... you know when you go the beach and see the wee shells on the stones the likkle ones? Well there winkles!!!! You could go to the beach and pick them if you wanted lol... You need to really rinse them first and then boil and you use a cocktail stick or pin to pull em out, they are in a sense like tiny mussels or cockels? Are they speed foods?? lol... And WELCOME!! :D

Also... are baked beans a speed food? As ive been going by whats in my SW book as I cancelled going to meetings - my consultant was poo - so i dont know where else i can access the full like of them?? :0/

Back