Anyone using a good V-shape stepper?

sona1980

Gold Member
My Lateral thigh trainer broke last night! i was totally guttet! hubby said he would buy me a new one so im on the look out for a good stepper! not gona buy the same one again as it was too bulky!

If anyoen uses one plz let me know how good it is!

Thanks
s x

i have a reebok stepper it is good but i don't think it is any smaller than the lateral thigh trainer!!!

Hi

Do you find the lateral thigh trainer any good?

i certainly feel like i have done a workout after using my stepper, usually i just use it when eastenders etc come on for like half an hour and you def feel it in your legs.

you can also use the hand things too but i don't have the coordination for that.

I loved my LTT, I didnt use the hand things much either but thats coz it slower me down and i dont have much coordination! It was £45 when i bought it but gone down in price quite a bit and i think its coz it had some faults! Thats why im looking for a diff make!

Miss G, does ur rebok twist side to side aswell or just up and down?

I bought the leg magic off telly in january, I only used it once though as I had to have major spine surgery in feb (not related to the thigh trainer! lol fell down stairs) it killed my legs! came with a dvd that you could follow too, was about 45 quid too. i am hoping to start using it again soon, get spinal brace removed next week so i'll be hopping back on as soon as I can! :)

JJB Sports TV

yeah the reebok one is pretty much the same as the LTT (my friend has one)

It goes from side to side as well as up and down.

miss, im looking fr one that does NOT have the big bulky plastic cover in the middle! thats what made mine unsuable! I want one that is just the metal bars not the plastic in the middle to catch on the step or the lever at the back!

I want one in the £30 range as hubby agreed to buy for me but i dnt want him to spend too much!

Ive been looking on the internet for somic decent and found a couple in argos, asda, jhon lewis and this carl lewis website.. im gona have a look at the argos one in store first rest of them can only be orderd online... maybe checkout asda!

Back