Anyone using Slendertone?

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Hey Everybody...,

So I was just wondering whether anybody has been using slendertone and whether they'd recomend (sp?) it.

I've lost 2 stone since Jan on LT & CD and I feel all wobbly and squishy, like the fat has all come detached and is floating around :eek: - yeah..., hard to explain!!
(not ruling out that a lot of it in my head :))

I know all will come right at goal but in the mean time was just wondering would slendertone help...... cos walking not doing it!

Hey Everybody...,

So I was just wondering whether anybody has been using slendertone and whether they'd recomend (sp?) it.

I've lost 2 stone since Jan on LT & CD and I feel all wobbly and squishy, like the fat has all come detached and is floating around :eek: - yeah..., hard to explain!!
(not ruling out that a lot of it in my head :))

I know all will come right at goal but in the mean time was just wondering would slendertone help...... cos walking not doing it!

walking wont do it hun coz its not targeted at your abs, my mum swears by her slendertone flex, good results for inch loss and toning.

debs x

rowing is meant to be really good for arms legs and abs! I'm looking out for a cheap rowing machine on ebay at the moment!

I have a Slendertone and think it's great, but it has stopped working this week. They are quite expensive but I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy another one because I really noticed a difference using it.

Thanks Debs, Kelly, Samm

Think I'm going to start saving for one :)

eeek!!!:eek: Rowing machine! I'm scared of them think I will have to work my way up to that xx

Back