Anyone using the Shake that weight vlcd?

I done shake that weight for 3-4 weeks and lost 2 stone. Since then I have been been off the diet but I haven't put that much on, so today I'm back on the shakes.
Going to do 3/4 shakes per day for 3 weeks.
Its hard to get past the first few days then it gets easier :)
Good luck, when do you start?

Taste wise I didn't like the vanilla. The strawberry & banana are like smoothies and are better done with really cold water. Nice for breakfast or lunch.
The chocolate one I have at night and usually use boiling water to make it like a hot chocolate. It's lovely & my fave by far.

Hi Mellisa, i am hoping they arrive tomorrow and will start as soon as i get them i am hoping to use them for just under 3 weekjust until my operation and then start a few days after for 4 - 6 weeks. i will be over the moon if i loss 2 stones but to be honest 1 stone would be great bfore the op. Let me know how your are getting on over the next few weeks hopfully we will both do well. the first days are the ones that kill me but i must succeed as i dont want to ever have to loss this amount of weight in my life again x

This is officially my first day & I'm going to try stick to it for 3 weeks.
Hopefully I can lose a stone, but I've got just over two to lose. I'm just over 12 stone but I'm aiming for 10 stone overall.
Fingers crossed.

Hope your shakes arrive tomorrow:)
You will lose such alot in your first week, I lost 10lbs first time around, such good results from this diet, and well worth it. Getting through the first week is the hardest.

Good luck :) x

I started STW shakes yesterday - I weigh 114 KG.

I've just started boxing three times a week with a PT. I also strength train 3 times a week (stronglifts 5x5). I use Forza t5 pills everyday i train.

STW shakes are lovely. My stomach is grumbling today but nothing too bad

Just thought Id give you guys an update. I am absolutely loving STW. Since starting (about three weeks ago) I have gone down from 114kg to 106 kg. I still box three times a week as well as strength train three times a week.

Back