Anyone want a buddie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TIFFERS, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :)

I'm 14.11 and got 3 months to go on my challenge - anyone wanna buddy up with me for moral support?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tiffers,

Not exactly sure how it works but I'd be happy to buddy up with you. I'm also 14.11 after losing almost 3 stone in 9 wks so we would have a similar starting point.

4. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet

I asked that one a couple of days ago! Fancy it? I'm 15.8 and would love to do it in 3 months!

5. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aces - I'm feeling very positive about it this time (yesterday was a VERY different story!!!) If you wanna email me (ill private you both my email) we can swap emails and check in on our weigh in days :) and just give each other support on the days we need it :):p:p

6. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Chebs I cant Private message you so if you can private message me send me your addy :)

7. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Better still, I'll add you as a mate to my facebook page. I'm always on there!!!! Don't be scared when a ginger girl asks you to be mates.........................:D

8. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Okey Dokey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.