Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone want a buddie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by TIFFERS, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :)

I'm 14.11 and got 3 months to go on my challenge - anyone wanna buddy up with me for moral support?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hotstuff

hotstuff Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tiffers,

Not exactly sure how it works but I'd be happy to buddy up with you. I'm also 14.11 after losing almost 3 stone in 9 wks so we would have a similar starting point.

4. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet

I asked that one a couple of days ago! Fancy it? I'm 15.8 and would love to do it in 3 months!

5. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aces - I'm feeling very positive about it this time (yesterday was a VERY different story!!!) If you wanna email me (ill private you both my email) we can swap emails and check in on our weigh in days :) and just give each other support on the days we need it :):p:p

6. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Chebs I cant Private message you so if you can private message me send me your addy :)

7. Chebs

Chebs Wants a pie

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Better still, I'll add you as a mate to my facebook page. I'm always on there!!!! Don't be scared when a ginger girl asks you to be mates.........................:D

8. TIFFERS

TIFFERS Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Okey Dokey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.