Anyone want a buddie

TIFFERS

:)

I'm 14.11 and got 3 months to go on my challenge - anyone wanna buddy up with me for moral support?

Hi Tiffers,

Not exactly sure how it works but I'd be happy to buddy up with you. I'm also 14.11 after losing almost 3 stone in 9 wks so we would have a similar starting point.

:)

I'm 14.11 and got 3 months to go on my challenge - anyone wanna buddy up with me for moral support?

I asked that one a couple of days ago! Fancy it? I'm 15.8 and would love to do it in 3 months!

Aces - I'm feeling very positive about it this time (yesterday was a VERY different story!!!) If you wanna email me (ill private you both my email) we can swap emails and check in on our weigh in days :) and just give each other support on the days we need it :):p:p

I asked that one a couple of days ago! Fancy it? I'm 15.8 and would love to do it in 3 months!

Chebs I cant Private message you so if you can private message me send me your addy :)

Chebs I cant Private message you so if you can private message me send me your addy :)

Better still, I'll add you as a mate to my facebook page. I'm always on there!!!! Don't be scared when a ginger girl asks you to be mates.........................:D

Back