Anyone want a buddy?

Hi everyone, have managed to get to the evening without eating anything I shouldnt have, have drunk 3 litres of water and am absolutely starving! Hunger pangs from hell:(

I might have another flapjack, it was enough to put me off food for life! he he x:D

Hows everyone feeling, its nice to see soo many on here, take care xxx;);););););););)

Haha!! I wasn't allowed the flapjack. My Pharmacy told me I won't be allowed them until at least the second week. Something to do with removing the urge to chew :p

I have heard they taste like card! lol never mind if it gets us all skinny! Can i just ask if everyone has told there friends ect that there doing this diet? Coz i havnt my close family and fiance no but ppl say to me "yeah u loose weight but as soon as u eat it all goes back on!" which makes me quite angery so i have told them im just eating healthy - i am gonna prove them wrong! What does everyone else think?

Just to add I do think the chocolate 1 is more filling. I am on day 4 now and i am not to conserned about food the shakes are just my fuel lol.

Hey Kelly, I told one of my close friends and she was great (as I knew she would be) but some of my other friends, I haven't told them. Not because I think they'll be judgmental, but just because I don't want people going on about it. That way I can just get on with it.

Hi Kelly, have told a friend and frankly in future I will keep my mouth shut, she was incredibly negative and told me that 'those sort of stupid diets never work'. People are so negative and almost cant wait for you to fail:mad: so I am going to keep quiet and hopefully when people start to notice that I am getting slimmer I will tell them about LT!:p

yeah thats what i plan to do, my close friend knows and she is great her partner done it so she knows it works. my mum is great 2 she is the 1 that introduced me to it. I cant tell my fiance not to eat tho but it is getting easier i dont drool over his food now lol! I just wanna get past week 2 then i think i will be on properly on track! x

Flame, don't mind your friend. It's funny that sometimes this can bring out a jealous side of people. Wait till you start losing, you won't have to say anything!!

Kelly, the lady at my pharmacy was very honest with me. She said if I can make it past two weeks I will be flying. So that's my 1st Goal!!

Thanks guys, still positive :)

Same with me, if I can get through the next couple if weeks I will be soo chuffed with myself, am a serial dieter and yo-yo my way through life and seem to never be able to keep the weight off so am gonna do it once and for all! :flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2::flirt2:

Hi everyone

Do you have room for another buddy? i am on day 12 now, day 13 tomorrow and have lost 10lbs so far.

This site is amazing at motivating me and i keep coming back to it. I've told everyone who asks I'm doing and most say they want to try it. A few people have said how unhealthy it is etc and express their distaste at my choice but I just say bugger them and it makes me even more motivated to prove everyone wrong!

Good luck everyone and keep at it, it'll be worth it

Jules xx

and yes the "flapjacks" do taste like card. I had my first one today and it took me 2 hours to eat it - never again!!!

Hey Jules, well done to you losing 10 lbs!

You are right about the negative comments, better off forgetting them and just getting on with proving it !!

Hmm, card eh? Ok I might just NOT try the flapjacks, lol :p

Morning!:) Got a bit of a headache today, gonna try and drink loads of water again, got up in the middle of the night to do a wee! ;)

Just tried the Vanilla shake for the first time, it was really yummy, do feel a bit weak though, did anyone else feel like this? :confused:

Take care xxx:553:

Hi ther flame, i hope there is room for one more buddy, i am on my 11th week but have been off LT for 2 weeks as we had a death in the family and i had to organise things and didn't want to explain to relatives why i wasn't eating, i'm back on LT since yesterday but feel like a newbie and need lots of encouragement to get my mind back on the diet, by the way i love the flapjacks and they stop you getting constipated, they are like marmite, you either love them or hate them!!!! good luck to all the newbies out there!!!:grouphugg:

Hi is there room for another??? I am on day 8..had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lbs yahoo!!!
Feel good now but days 1-3 was awful....weak, irritable and headaches.
Shelly x

Well done on your losses girls, I am on day 4 now, and have managed to get a cold boo
I am going to try this lovely chicken soup today
I am not fussed on the pharmacy I go to, there just youngsters running it, can I go to a diff pharmacy ?

Hi all, my day hasn't started brilliantly either! im feelin exactly the same flame. im findin it really difficult drinkin so much water its makin me feel sick.
Im jus glad my partners here to keep me encouraged!

Hi to all the new buddies!:welcome:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :clap:

Hey Katy, welcome to the newbie buddy club :D:D

Flame, I was the same. Woke with a slight headache this morning, but nothing too bad. I was a little hot too so am drinking my water chilled now which I think is helping!!

I'm going out later tonight, but I'm not really a drinker anyway these days (more so in my 20's !!) so will be sparkling water for me.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Stay strong, Minnie x

Hello there fellow newbies :D

on day 1 and have headache :sigh: just hope i dont get 1 2moro....

What do u all think 2 the shake flavours and which is ur fav? ive had choc 4 brekkie and strawberry 4 lunch.. enjoyed choc but found strawberry totally flavourless :confused:

Good Luck peeps

Hello all newbies!

Hope everyone is doing well and not cheating!

Well I am on day 5 and i feel so weak, it might be down the the weather or diet cant decide?! My fave shake is the vanilla or chocolate but i have them hot and the vanilla with a tea spoon of coffee. I HATE the strawberry! it is horrid.

How is everyone finding sticking to the diet? Im finding it ok not having cravings anymore feel pretty good other that a bit weak.

Keep up the good work and we will all look fantastic in no time!

Kelly x

Hello all newbies!

Hope everyone is doing well and not cheating!

Well I am on day 5 and i feel so weak, it might be down the the weather or diet cant decide?! My fave shake is the vanilla or chocolate but i have them hot and the vanilla with a tea spoon of coffee. I HATE the strawberry! it is horrid.

How is everyone finding sticking to the diet? Im finding it ok not having cravings anymore feel pretty good other that a bit weak.

Keep up the good work and we will all look fantastic in no time!

Kelly x

Hi kelly, Defo not cheating! Although this morning was the hardest yet, im on day3 n i woke up feelin really weak with a bad head n it didn't help i had little sleep.
I haven't tried the choc yet but i like the strawberry n vanilla, hate the chicken soup! iv got 3 left. YUCK!

We defo will look fantastic soon! xx

I think the weakness thing must be quite common im just using it as an excuse not to do anything lol. Had my first realy challange today went to mcd's with my dad and i always get a hot chocolate but obviously i didnt and i was very proud of myself!

I liked the soup at first but then i had it another time and was like yuck!

With the hot weather it is easier to drink all the water tho.

Good luck everyone!

Kelly x

Back