Anyone want a buddy?

Thanks girls! Am finding it quite easy now, not hungry at all and have loads of energy! My sense of smell has gone through the roof and everything smells sooo good, but im not tempted to have any food which is good. My trousers are not so tight as they used to be and I only have one roll of fat on my back instead of two, he he xxx:character00180:

Lol its all good, my senses are really good now 2! I can pull my jeans down without undoing them now!

That's brilliant flame, well done. I'm sure you are delighted !!

Hey everyone,
Had my first weigh in yestaday(wednesday) n iv lost 9lbs!
Feel really chuffed,it really gives u a boost.

Well done flame as well, gr8 stuff!

Bring on next week! xxx

Well done flygirl, that's brilliant :clap:

Well done flygirl! thats fab, we will all be skinny moo's in no time!

Well done everyone on your weight losses! They are all amazing.
I just got my 3rd weigh in and to date have now lost 18.3lb in 3 weeks! I am absolutely gobsmacked.
It is a hard diet, but I tell you the results are well worth the not eating.
Hope you are all having a good day.

Hey buddies!

Im on day 9 now and feeling good, the whole loss of energy has returned to normal. Hope everyone is doing well and feeling good.

hi everyone
started LT on 26/05/09 but it took me a week to find this forum and another couple of days to find this thread. would love to join you as you seem such a friendly bunch and you are all at my stage. havnt really told anyone I am doing LT as fearful of negative comments:(. so I lost 7lbs at my first wiegh in and am feeling v positive.day 10 today and looking forward to next WI xx

Welcome newbies!

This site is fab! Good luck on your LT journey.

etheral - I am on day 9 its getty easier everyday hope your finding it the same!? Well done on the 7 off so far.

loopyd03 - That 112 will reduce so fast all we have to do is what were told lol! Good luck on your first week. It gets alot easier!

Hi everyone, have come on here to keep myself out of the fridge!:sigh: Have had a hard day at work, am really tired and just did something stupid..... just had a square of extra mature cheddar.... couldnt help myself! Could eat everything in sight so am trying to keep my mind busy. Think the tiredness has made me wanna eat solid food because have been fine so far, feel p***ed of with myself xx:(

Don't beat your self up over it, I am feeling the same, I could eat everything in the freezer.

This week has been so much harder, I am craving choccy and feeling hungry :(

Thank god for this forum, would have eaten something if I couldnt vent and chat to everyone on here, thanks dear x:)

I agree: the site is fantastic - we're all on the same journey and you can bet that someone will experience the same things you do and offer support when you need it to keep you on the right track! Unfortunately I have to travel a lot for my job which makes doing the diet even harder - yet even I have managed to lose 26kgs on this diet in 7 weeks!:eek:

Oh no i have cheated big time! I ate pizza and garlic bread and ice cream! I feel really really bad, I am gonna start fresh 2 mora and see what the damage is on the scales not looking forward to that!

Dont beat yourself up over it, just start afresh. I almost caved last night, was hankering after choccy and red wine. Still want it. When is your weigh in ?

Back