Anyone want a buddy?

Hey all,

Oh no Kelly, well put it behind you now and just plough ahead!! You'll be fine.

Welcome FloridaGirl. I saw your other post about being back from holidays and having put back on some weight. Not to worry, as long as you enjoyed it and sure you're back on track now!! :welcome:

Fly, I think that's probably normal !! I struggled a bit this evening. Sort of out of nowhere, was having a great day. I felt hungry but it's my own fault, haven't had my 3rd shake yet! Going to have it shortly and managed to sit through everyone else eating while I was like that. The force is strong!!

I have done thank god i didnt go on a binge - trust me i wanted to!

12lb loss for me this week, allthough my clothes feel a little looser i asume its mostly water weight but it still shows on the scales so im not complaining!!

Hope everyone is getting on well, keep posting and keep motivated as i heard a quote on here before "lipotrimers wear smaller kinickers"! So true!

Oh just a quick note coconut flap jacks they are the most disgusting thing i have ever put in my mouth EVER! my mum fort i was over exagerating but by the look on her face she agreed!

Kelly x

Wk 1 - 12lb

12lbs Kelly, that's amazing !! Well done. I bet you that you feel dead chuffed. :clap:

Thanks, I do feel so happy i have a masive grin on my face! When is your first weigh in?

wk 1 - 12lb

You deserve to have a happy grin!!

Friday 9.30am!! I can't wait, lol.

ooh very exciting im sure u will have a fantastic loss! I cant wait till next weeks 1 now!

wk 1 - 12lb

12lbs kelly thats fab! :happy096:
Its good tha your back on track!
First weigh in 2moro, really nervous now!

xxx

Hi everyone
not been on since Friday as I usually only come on at work and was off yesterday!
Welcome all the newbies and returnees :)
Everyone sounds as though they are doing great!
Well, I am struggling today. I weighed myself at home (which I shouldnt have done) and only lost 2lbs from my last weigh in on Thursday....so, I feel so demotivated.
Keep thinking I could lose that on Rosemary Conley and eat at least salad and fruit and join in with everyone!
I think I am just having a bad day...havent cheated once and on Day 19! I drink at least 3-4 litres of water a day, so not sure what else I can do.
I cant seem to exercise as I still have no energy. I have tried and my legs are like lead...
Anyway, I am so glad you are all doing so well and hopefully I will come out at the other end smiling!!!!!!!!!

Thanx babybear, im excited but nervous!

Scotsmist your doin so well, cheer up hun.
Your on day 19 uv got so far n uv already lost 1stone thats amazing.
Ino u probably feel alil disheartened as i wud but ur still losing weight, the ultimate goal, however much it is.
xxx

Well Done!:D 12lbs is fantastic! Got my first weigh in on Friday at 4pm, am feeling very energised and positive about LT! Yay :):):):)

Thats good I bet u cant wait to see how much u have all lost! Good luck to all! x

Hi all

Has anyone else found that after about 5 days your just not hungry? I have completely lost my appetite! Its great really helps obviously!

I felt hungry today (day 5) - I had to rush my drink at lunch time as I was running from one meeting to another. I drank it in about 1 minute. I wonder would that make a difference? I'm having the last one now and I feel better.

Good luck with ur 1st weigh in Flygirl xx

Minnie, my 1st weigh in is friday also mines at 11am tho.... i cant wait lol

I know, funny that we are excited about getting weighed!! Be sure to post here, I will too.

Good luck with your weighins 2 mora ppl! x

Hi everyone, had to get weighed today instead of Friday due to work commitments and lost 8lbs, am chuffed to bits :):):):):) Cant wait for next week. Yay! :p

Well done thats brilliant and in 5 days 2! How are u finding it now? x

Back