Anyone want a buddy?

Its tuesday but i dont think 2 days is gonna make up for it. Never mind atleast i can loose what i have prob put on

Mine is Tuesday as well, good luck for it :)

I really feel like stealing that piece of chicken kiev my hubby is about to stick in his mouth.....:drool:

Just put him off it somehow, tell him its got chicken flu :D

I have got to day 13 now and had a big challenge. OH said lets go for run in car. lovely I thought nice day for it. we ended up at seaside where we stayed for 5 HOURS. so as well as 2 hungry kids I had the appetite only the sea air can give you. bad enough but they then proceeded to trap me in a car with vinegary chips which I would normally commit murder for:mad: So I drank enough water to nearly rupture my bladder and when we got home I had a scalding soup that practically took the skin off the roof of my mouth. some day I shall laugh about it but right now I am sulking on the computer. just shows always plan ahead. but I havnt cheated and probobly wont be able to until the burns heal lol!

hi guys!
Aint been on for a couple of days been quite busy.
Just wonderin how everyones doing? hope your all good!
Im still goin n im feelin really good now, started to fit into some of my pre preg clothes which is amazing n a very good motivator!
Has anybody else noticed the weightloss?

xxxxxx

Hi everyone, have well and truly cocked up :( Have had a really bad tummy bug for the last couple of days, havent been able to eat or stay off the toilet. Felt so weak last night that I stupidly made myself bacon and eggs and then cleared off a whole packet of Foxs vienesse melt in the mouth chocolate biscuits, what a twat! :cry:

Am back on LT today and have learnt a bitter lesson, dont buy your favourite biscuits from Tescos!:) Feel bloody stupid but keep telling myself its not the end of the world. Hope everyone is doing better than me, still gonna have my weigh in on Thursday, if I give up now I will never get back on the diet wagon.:D

had my 2nd weigh in today and lost another 4 lbs. cant believe it and my tummy looks noyicably smaller according to OH! I am a bit of a funny shape anyway - slimmish arms and legs attached to a hupmty dumpty body so I guess its all going from the right place:D

Hi guys!
Is there any room for another buddy by chance?? :)

Hi Everyone
I havent posted here since Flame started the thread..sorry folks! Hope you are all doing really well.
I have certainly had a mixed week.
I didnt have a good night on Saturday and have just been trying to play catch up all week.
I have my 4WI on Thursday.
It looks as though I am having to refeed in 3 wks time as I am going in for an op on 8 July. Really worried incase I lose all momentum!!! But, I know I cant give up now but I cant be on this when having an op.

Hope you all have good WI this week.

Hi guys,
just woke up frm the weirdest dream! I dreamt that i ate a whole load of carbs n i cudn't stop! MADNESS!

Well done on the 4lbs loss etheral, thas fab.

Iv got my weigh in later today:fingerscrossed:

Down hill after WI

Hi peeps.....there's been some fantastic losses-- well done everyone :D;):D
It was my 1st WI on tue and was well chuffed to have lost 7lbs!! :D:D

But..... :booboo: .....after WI on tue i went away with work for a couple of days and completley messed up all the good i had done the wk previous!! just got to hope that i can make up for it between now and tue .... :sign0007:

Back