Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone want a CD buddy?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassey50kg, 24 July 2008 Social URL.

1. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

Hi everyone, i have been away from the boards for a few weeks, trying to get back into CD- but cant seem to get motivated. I have about 3 stone to lose, I want to SS 100% to goal and am looking for someone to share the experience with and support each other.
    I am alone most of the day (work form home) and live with a workalolic who doesnt have the time or the inclination to listen to my cd stuff or share the triumph of a good WI.
    Anyone out there interested in buddying up?
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi, I'm online quite a bit. I just started 8 days ago. I'll be your buddy. I don't want to bore all those around me with all my CD excitement.

I have a bit more than you that I need to lose, but if it doesn't bother you it doesn't bother me.I want to lose 50 pounds.

Last edited: 24 July 2008
  4. sassey50kg

Hi Anisah, would love to buddy up!
    I have been on CD over the last couple of months and have lost about 2 stone. I really need to shift the last 3 stone or I fear they will be with me forever!
    I am a comfort eater, and so find it really hard being on CD as I fill my day by eating. It will really help to have a diet buddy, I havent told anyone else i am doing CD.
    Tried to send you a private message, but it says you have elected not to recieve them.
    xx

5. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I don't think I can get PM's yet cause i'm a newbie.

I am a bored eater.

6. sassey50kg

Aint we all, although how have you got the time to be bored with 4 kids!?!
    xx

7. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm great at time management.

8. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi sweetie, i'll be your buddy. I have about 2 stone to go and need to be more strict because i have been picking the past few weeks whilst CDC has been away.

PM me if you want my MSN addy.

Hope your day is going well :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.