Anyone want a slimming buddy?

Well todays gone ok, but am over my syns, grrr!

On about 17 syns, as had to go out for lunch, ended up having an egg mayo sandwich, which I've estimated syns as 10 for the wholemeal bread, 2 syns for mayo and 1 syn for butter. Probs under estimated but hey, also had an alpen light bar for 3 syns!

I'm hungry all the time! Freezing cold, can't deal with it! Having a pasta n sauce now to warm me up!

Btw Kerry you will be fine with the running, you will catch the bug, good luck though!

I'm having a slump day today :(

why not try and make like a pasta sauce made of whatever veg u have in the house and chilli with tinned tomatoes, then u can just add pasta, noodles or spag.. its really filling and also feels like real winter food really comforting

kerry u will be fine just take ur time and work at ur own pace.. try jogging then walking for a while just dont do to much on the first day take ur time

am just drawing a line under the syns I ate today and starting again tomorrow cause my chicken tikka sandwich prob had about 20 syns espec cause am having a green day lol

I've well and truly messed today up now... Grrr had argument with bf which caused me to eat frosties, a mince pie, a lindt choc, and a hot choc grrr!

just try not to eat anymore syns, then tomorrow try to have a day of speed foods and free foods, maybe no syns, see how that works, but If i was u I would just draw a line under today and start again the mara, dont worry plently of time before wi day to fix it

btw how u and boyfriend make up x

I'm going to try not to have any syns today! Planned it out going to have 2 alpen lights for breakfast, haddock and scrambled egg for lunch and a pork stir fry tonight!

Yeah me and bf made up eventually lol the problem is how we life together that I just wanted to get out and usually id just go to the shop and get chocolate, but I didn't cave in to that. However when I got home I still had those cravings, so in my mind I actually did well lol Frosties, a mince pie, lindt choc and hot choc! Oops!

Going to try and be good today! And over the weekend! Technically even if I cap my syns at 10 a day for next 3 days I wouldn't have gone over my weekly allowance!

Hope everyone else has a great day!

thats ok then you havent done that bad, you could still get a lot off

well I know I will be bad this weekend its my bf birthday tomorrow and we are going out for dinner, I know I can be sensible at the dinner I will get fish and salad or chicken salad cause I love that when I go out...

but then some friends are coming over for drinks and I know there will be crisps and nuts and stuff and I just cant resist them... am going to try and only have a few drinks and will have vodka and diet coke.. but I will try and do some exercise on the wii over the weekend.. I just dont want to put on again :(

anybody any nice plans for over the weekend ?

Good luck Sue. Hope you enjoy the birthday weekend.
Well I was feeling so proud of myself this week. I felt i had done really well been 100% most days with only the odd slip on the veggies so decided to have a wee sneak peak to boost my resolve for the weekend and I have sodding well gained. I know weight fluctuates and i should have waited til tomorrow but right now i could just cry. All that effort maybe for nothing. I am going to be so disappointed if I have gained. As for boosting my resolve for the weekend ......:cry:

Dont worry just wait and see what happens tomorrow,

well we have had a change of plan gary dad not to well so we are just sitting in and getting a takeaway instead of going out for dinner then have a wee party with a dvd

hope everyone is having a good weekend, and not feeling the cold as much as me bloody freezing lol

Dont talk to me about the cold. I made a thai curry last night completely forgetting we had people coming to view the house today so hubby was up at 8am opening all the windows & the back door. I kid you not im sitting with my woollen coat on and cant feel my fingers or toes.

Have decided not to stress until tomorrow. Not going to give up regardless.

lol i can just picture that lol so funny, oh god thats as bad as making fish, well I just made a great big choclate cake for birthday cake looks lovely might have to have a tiny slice lol.. I have planned to enjoy myself tonight and then just try and be really really good until tuesday hopefully it wont be to bad

WI: STS

Ok, i know its better than a gain but im really cheesed off. What is it with 180lbs? I just cant seem to get below it. Should be happy after the sneak peak yesterday but after what i thought of as a really good week I feel I should have lost something. Have just told OH about going for a run + thought I wold have to call 999 for him. Supportive as usual, not.

Sorry for the moan just feeling a bit down about it all. Hope you all have a good day. At least the rain has stopped here so ibcan get out for a bit. Maybe the fresh air will cheer me up

kerry a sts is good, but I can understand were ur coming from I hate when u feel like u have had a really good week, ok so u might have slipped up a few times but nothing to much and prob still within ur syns, and then u get the dreaded sts half a lb on :(

but look on the bright side u never know it could show next week, I wouldnt worry about it to much, just try and have another good week well as much as u can with halloween coming up,

My mum is having a halloween party so am going to limit my syns all week, (still going to have a few but limit them to maybe 5 syns a day) and then can enjoy the party, altho am going to be smart about it and make some s.w friendly foods aswell such as southern chicken and also the diet coke chicken... and then just see what happens

kerry hope u have a better day than u have had so far, but dont dwell on it to much because then u might sabotage ur loss this week without even knowing :)

good luck everyone x

Thanks Sue, that was a very positive reply. I have been out for a walk/run for 50 mins. Ok was mostly walking but it was a start. My sonp starts playgroup on thursday + will be there for 2.5hrs twice a week so am going to use that time to exercise. Have put my car up for sale today so that should help get me moving as well.
Had a look back over my food diary t see If i had gone wrong any where and i had completey forgotten about my total blowout last weekend so am now happy with the STS. Its probably that catching up with me. If there is a reason or an explanation then i dont mind much.

We wont be doing halloween this year as my son is staying with my parents! No temptation there.

Good luck for tomorrow Hannah. I have my fingers crossed for you

thats good bout having that time to exercise, wish work would allow me 1.5 hr of gym time lol sometimes going after work is just to much but am still sticking to it and trying to go three times a week

today my eating has been really good, am trying to be good after last nights chinese and then choclate cake (home made and was so nice) there is still half in the fridge but am not even looking at it

today I have had massice fruit salad and yoghurt for breakfast,

lunch - stir fry veg and curry sauce

dinner - quorn burger, baby boil potatoes, mixed veg, turnip and sweet potato mash - was so nice and so filling

well done on ur walk/ run thats brill, I havent actually done any exercise but have done millions of cleaning lol so much so that at one point a bead of sweat ran down my head yuck lol :)

Hello My name is debby, (thanks for the invite Kerry) I have been on SW now for 5 weeks, and lost 8lb in total, although did gain a 1lb week before last, I was gutted, but then realised it was caused by a number of reasons, a) not all FF yoghurt is syn free, and b) smoked Mackrel is not syn free, and you guessed it I had loads that week.

Ive married with 2 girls aged 12 and 5, and I started Zumba classes the same night I joined SW, its such fun.

Debs!

hiya debs, ur loss so far is fantastic well done u...

ano I was raging when i realised that not all ff yoghurts are syn free its only the dear ones lol wish the cheap ones like sains own brand ones lol save on the pennies, oh yum I love smoked mackeral is there many syns in it

when is ur weigh in day debs?

good luck to everyone, lets have a great s.w week lol

Smoked mackrel is 1 syn per 28g, but I had shed loads of it.

My weigh in day is Thursday, and then I go to Zumba class after it.

Debs

Hello Ladies!

Would you mind at all if I joined your little group?

I started SW three weeks ago, my first time at doing it, and am doing it alone. So could do with a bit of encouragement, and alot of kicks up the arse! I've only done red and green days so far, am a bit scared of ee, lol.

I'm aiming to lose a couple of stone, or slightly more if possible. This will be the 3rd time that i've lost about this amount (as well as losing and putting on intermediate amounts of weight more times than i can remeber, lol), and hoping it will be my last!

Emma xxx

Woohoo. Somebody else to beat up!! Welcome Emma!

I'm doing it home alone too. Does that sound a bit dodgy? Anyway, this board is great and this group is particularly fabulous. Hope we can help you as much as everyone has helped me.

Dont think I could do red/green days. I like my meat + potatoes too much so EE gives me everything. Saying that I do the odd green day. Does it scare you coz you don't understand it? Ask us anything + we wil try to answer. If we dont know, somebody else on the board will.

Good luck with SW. Look forward to chatting with you x

Aw, thanks Kerry - so long as you don't beat me up tooo hard, lol.

I guess I just find my weightloss is usually fairly slow, and so am dubious i'll lose anything with ee, esp. as i'll prob forget to include 1/3rd superfree with each meal. Plus I like my 2 hexs!

I will prob try it at some point tho, coz altho its not bothering me as of yet, it is def easier having meat and carbs in one meal. Do you always stick with ee then?

Back