Anyone want to audit my day?

Carmilla

Hello! Just looking for a bit of reassurance that I'm on plan. Don't trust myself really (the usual low self esteem issues, yadda yadda). Anyway, here is my day:

Breakfast
Black coffee with two sweeteners
Porridge (30g, hexB) made with 250ml semiskim milk (hexA), teaspoon of granulated sweetener, half a tsp cinnamon, topped with blueberries, banana & fat free fromage frais

Snack - strawberry mullerlight & pack of fresh mango

Lunch
Tomato & herb mugshot, two slices of ham with two extra light cheese triangles (2 syns), mullerlight vanilla with blueberries mixed in

Dinner
2 Home made burgers (250g extra lean mince, egg, onion, garlic, paprika, mixed herbs, worcestershire sauce) with sweet potato wedges (baked in the oven with a couple of sprays of fry light) and salad (lettuce, cabbage, tomato, cucumber, white wine vinegar & lemon juice). Yoghurt dip made with fat free Greek yoghurt & coriander. Two extra light triangles (2 syns) & a tablespoon of bbq sauce (1 syn).

Snack - choc hobnob (4.5 syns)

Drinks - black coffee, diet coke, diet lemonade, camomile tea.

Total syns - 9.5

It seems like such a lot when I write it all in my food diary!

You're diary looks great to me! Plenty of superfree which is the main thing. Keep it up :)

It always looks loads when you write it down but that's what I love so much about this plan.

Wow this all sounds lovely! Maybe some water!?

What a yummy scrummy day. I had these burgers last week they were amazing!!
xxx

Thankyou everyone for replying, it's good to get a bit of reassurance. I'm saving five syns a day for Friday night because I'm going out for a curry, that will be the real test!

sounds like a great day, loads of yummy foods.

Is the yogurt and coriander dip nice, I want to make some more dips to try them out and also one's which go well with burgers would be nice.

Sounds good - esp tea. Love hm burgers x

Back