Step 1 Sole Source Anyone want to buddy up? Need all the support i can get!

Annej66 that's good to hear I may do that but definitely want to try and stick to it 100%.
However will do this just incase.

Hi AnneJ66,

Doing well I would say haven't slipped up again yay :)
However am finding that today I have been craving Chiken All day...
Must not Give in to this FOOD Monster inside me lol
Switched out all my sopus for porridge or choco flavours, as I couldn't take the taste of them.

Do you know what the Cocolate Tetras are. Lots of people taking about them and im just here :sigh: not getting it

How are you doing?

Hi everyone, would it be ok to join in your group and get support/ give support when needed? I'm on day 2 of ss and finding it surprisingly 'easy' so far and going onto nightshift tomro for 3 so hope it continues to be ok and I'm not hungry :)

How is everyone getting on?

Hi lauraswift good to have someone else to support and be supported.

I'm doing great on day 5 and still 100%.
Have to say been hungry the past two days but should be worth it.

Should get easier after the first week.
Hope you do well and hope to hear of your success :)

Hi all....another newbie keen too join in for a little support and a good winge and moan ?

I'm on day 4 today and so far so good! The headaches sickness and hunger of the first few days has subsided and I'm feeling full of energy!

I tested for ketones this morning but my ketostix didn't really change colour at all, so I'm not sure if I'm in ketosis or not.

I made my first mistake this evening....watching MasterChef and their burger making! First time iv properly craved anything!

How is everyone else doing tonight?

#offtofindadistraction

Hi AnneJ66, Doing well I would say haven't slipped up again yay :) However am finding that today I have been craving Chiken All day... Must not Give in to this FOOD Monster inside me lol Switched out all my sopus for porridge or choco flavours, as I couldn't take the taste of them. Do you know what the Cocolate Tetras are. Lots of people taking about them and im just here :sigh: not getting it How are you doing?
I'm doing surprisingly well, full of energy today and not hungry at all. A little chicken won't do any damage, it's better to have a little protein than crumble completely and empty the fridge. As for the tetras, they're just a little pack of ready made up shake approx same size as a small carton of orange juice etc. not sure how many flavours there are in total but I've had the banana, choc and strawberry. I actually prefer them as I find them easy to grab and go. Give them a go!

And slinky - try testing again later on. I often used to get different readings through the day!

Keep it up ladies. We're all doing great. :). X

Hi All,

I haven't been on here for a while. So a lots happened... Maybe a bit of motivation for others!
My aim was to lose at least a stone before hols (17/06) and end goal is to lose 2 stone in total.
I lost 16lbs before went on hols, really happy with that!

I had my first weigh in on Friday when got back from my hols & to my surprise I hadn't gained any weight managed to keep it off!! I drank plenty of alcohol & enjoy my food. Made slightly better choices but still had naughty food.

Now I am back to step 2 & finding it harder as I am hungry more so... I am trying my best to be good! 14lbs to go & then I can start maintaining. I miss real food lol but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Good luck everyone! Keep it up, it will be worth it in the end! X

Back