Anyone want to buddy up?

piggly

Hey.
I (re) started on Sunday. Does anyone fancy buddying up?

Piggy.... X

I'm restarting today! I've got 3.5stone to lose, I know the next 3 days are going to be the hardest - but I'm determined! Hope are you getting on? X

Hey how r u getting?
I messed about the last week but getting there!

Day two, I'm doing good actually! Not feeling too bad, what step are you on? I'm on 1b this week, find saving my products till the afternoon evening works well for me (or it did last time!) x

Don't dwel on it, at least you are back on it again, think of the super results you'll get this week instead and went we are doing this :)

I'm officially doing step 2 but trying 1b when I can. I'm about to have my second shake. The smoothies are super sweet so I save them for the eve

I agree, I look forward to them, especially the chocolate mint one with hot water, it's like a hot chocolate treat occasionally! I've had porridge, macaroni, strawberry shake and tried the strawberry bar for the first time. I not keen on the macaroni though!! I'm managing the water intake okay too, although I had to run out of a meeting at work yesterday to pee!!

I would like to buddy up!!!
Restarted last week on friday by doin SS+ but since sunday i have been on sole source.

Did the diet in 2012 with amazing results and now am back restarting at 80kg....not as bad as when i started in 2012 at 95kg though.

Hi Lovettx

We're all on the diaries page. Try going there to post. And happy to buddy up.. I started at 98kg.. am now 91 kg after 3 weeks

Post there more the merrier xxxxx

Hi Lovettx

We're all on the diaries page. Try going there to post. And happy to buddy up.. I started at 98kg.. am now 91 kg after 3 weeks

Post there more the merrier xxxxx
I just posted....had some views but no replies as yet:)

Back