anyone want to commit to 100% week

ScarlettStar86 said:
Hmmph. Think I'll rejoin this thread after my holiday! Going bits up again today!

Sorry you're having a tough couple of says. Sounds like me last week...couldn't get into it at all. I've done 3 100% days this week so far though so hopefully after a little blip you'll find your mojo again :)

Well my weekend break out caught up with me today. A spectacular 3lb gain-Dear God will I ever learn!!!!
I know I need to do something about the weekends and failing to keep within syns. I am going to try my very best for this weekend and give myself the best opportunity to loose some of this weight.

Food plan today:
Brekie: Porridge, Strawberries & FF natural yogurt
Lunch: Spagetti bolognaise (syn free) with pasta
Tea: Stir fry with noodles
Snacks:banana, apple, grapes, FF yogurt
Treat: 30g slice lemon cake (home made) 9 syns

Sorry you're having a tough couple of says. Sounds like me last week...couldn't get into it at all. I've done 3 100% days this week so far though so hopefully after a little blip you'll find your mojo again :)

Biddie, I am with you on this, I am the very same. fingers crossed we get through this

Scarlett, maybe it is best to go off and enjoy your holiday. It will probably help clear your mind and come back all fresh and ready to go. Hope you have a good trip and hopefully we will see you again soon

I need to have 6 100% weeks ive our first wedding anniversary trip in june and really really want to be at target by then 11 lbs to go. Im a very slow loser though xx

Wow audfen, 6 100% weeks. Thats amazing, i struggle so much to do a 100% week.

Well done x

Im exactly the same have been completely lacking motivation for a while now and am on the verge of giving up :( i just cant get back on track!! x

Second week of 100%, 3lb loss, woohoo! That's got me motivated for another week!

Im exactly the same have been completely lacking motivation for a while now and am on the verge of giving up :( i just cant get back on track!! x

Ok seriously struggling now can someone give me a pep talk please! fell off the wagon and have eaten it as it ran me over! :( having a real- sod it evening. Totally lost track of syns after being so good for 2 weeks. Don't want to undo my good work but wondering why I bothered when I only lost 1.5lbs in 2 weeks! :(

beccs said:

Me too :-( after 3 100% days I went completely off the rails yesterday. No idea how many syns I had but ate a packet of crisps, a twirl, a packet of mini cheddars and 3 digestive biscuits in the space of half an hour.

It was basically in reaction to some bad news (mil fell and broke her hip) and stress over a courier claiming to have delivered something they hadn't. Same old emotional eating :-(

Going to pick myself up and get back on it today though. That's how I know I will reach my goal this time...previously I would have given up completely by now. I just have a feeling its going to take me a lot longer to get there than it should!!

Annoyed cos I had set myself an interim goal of getting to 16st by end may and thats not going to happen now.

Biddie, if you are 100% for the other 6 days of the week then I think you could still have a loss. What you had was probably only around 45/50 syns (11.5 each for the chocolate bars, around 6/7 each for the crisps and cheddars and 3/3.5 each for the digestives) so call it flexi syns and carry on as normal. Don't try and make up for it by reducing syns because you'll feel deprived and end up back at square one. Try and drink extra water, and maybe up your superfree to half instead of a third. You'll be fine :) You can still have your 16st by the end of the month :D xx

Me too :-( after 3 100% days I went completely off the rails yesterday. No idea how many syns I had but ate a packet of crisps, a twirl, a packet of mini cheddars and 3 digestive biscuits in the space of half an hour.

It was basically in reaction to some bad news (mil fell and broke her hip) and stress over a courier claiming to have delivered something they hadn't. Same old emotional eating :-(

Going to pick myself up and get back on it today though. That's how I know I will reach my goal this time...previously I would have given up completely by now. I just have a feeling its going to take me a lot longer to get there than it should!!

Annoyed cos I had set myself an interim goal of getting to 16st by end may and thats not going to happen now.
Get back on it, you'll feel better in no time,we all have set backs, but you'll be fine x

Bernie74 said:
Wow audfen, 6 100% weeks. Thats amazing, i struggle so much to do a 100% week.

Well done x

I havent done 6 in a row yet but i really want to be at target by june 18th. Im a very slow loser though i hope i can do it xxx

Wow, what great idea, so motivating reading about everyone's fantastic results and what can be achieved by sticking to plan 100%!! I haven't done a 100% day for so long, I intended to today but crumbled this eve and had several Jaffa cakes when I'd already had all my sins :-( will start again Sunday as going out for my mums Birthday tomoz ;-) really want to have a 100% week next week and start shifting some of this weight!!

i was going to have a 100% week but didnt manage it this week, had 2 mcvities 'sensations' on wednesday, and 3 digestives last night, and 3 elkes malted milk and 2 morrisons nice biscuits tonight
grrr
must try harder!

i suppose my only saving grace is that i didn't eat any of the chocolate miniatures that were circulating at work today! mind you the biscuits were bad enough!! lol

I've done a 100% week, not been easy though. I have struggled at times. I just hope it shows on the scales today. I need only 1/2lb off for my club 10 and 1.5lb for my 2 stone award. Fingers crossed i get them x

I have been 100% since my wi on wednesday. I put on 3lbs due to my stupidity and lack of planning and will power. Am going to try to keep going to the end of May. Good luck to everyone with their 100%

Back