anyone want to commit to 100% week

Count me in! I've been on (and off!) SW since Sept '10. I had lost 3st 7lb, but stupidly put some back on. Since trying again, I've not really been 'trying' I'm very good all week and on the weekend it goes to pot. Its the white wine that is my downfall!

My official weigh day on SW online is Monday but I've always been a Thursday weigher.

I've got 4.5 weeks to go til my sis in law gets married and desperately want to be in the 12's again by then.

I'm in! I've got 2 mini goals that I have set myself (see below) and they are fast approaching! I will post my diaries on here too. I would love to have 3 or 4 lb off this week

Sarah xxx

Welcome everyone :) with so many of us watching over each other we can't possibly fail :)

I can totally relate to going off the rails at the weekend and the boredom snacking!

Right here we go :)

My starting weight today is 16st 9lbs...1.5lbs heavier than I was this time last week (soooo annoyed with myself!!)

Breakfast will be scrambled egg on toast (hexb) and lunch will be jacket potato and beans with salad.

Think I'm going to do a green day to shake things up a bit (have been doing ee up to now) also going to either shred or Pilates dvd later.

Good luck everybody!

May I join too? :) been following SW at home since Jan and have lost a bit of discipline since Easter. Must do better!

Started the day right with 2 wm toast topped dairy lea light and tomatoes. Had an orange and green tea too. Fingers crossed I'm as good all day ;)

Please can I join too. Had lost 2.5 stone since beg Sept but lost the plot last wk so expecting big gain in morning (no longer going group cause of money issues and c is soooo boring). But now 100% focused x

Slimbysummer said:
Please can I join too. Had lost 2.5 stone since beg Sept but lost the plot last wk so expecting big gain in morning (no longer going group cause of money issues and c is soooo boring). But now 100% focused x

That's a fantastic weightloss! I will be really happy when I get that far (only another 1.5 stone to go...)

Glad I'm not the only one who lost the plot last week too :)

Hiya,

I need to get back on track 100% this week after being ill last week so count me in :)

Paul

Had a good start today with scan bran, tomatoes beans and cheese for brekkie, it was quite tasty. Will keep updating, hope you all have good days

Sarah xxx

I'm in :) was supposed to start been 100% a few weeks ago but been rubbish and really want another stone off in the next 6 weeks or so :) xx

I'd like to join I've got 14lbs to target roughly and I always struggle to lose the last stone. First weeks weigh in today. And this will keep me motivated through the hard weeks

Ohh can I join in? I have been looking to try and get refocused for the last couple of weeks and I cant seem to do it. Going to try and do 100% this week, started this morning. My problem is snacking in the evenings and the weekends.
Food plan for today is:
Brekie Porridge & Milk (hex a & b) with blueberries
Dinner: Potato, cauliflower, green beans, roast chicken (no skin) & gravy 2syns
Tea: Tomato omelette with cottage cheese
Snacks:FF yogurt, banana, strawberries & 1 Orange
Treat: 2 Rich Tea biscuits (reduced fat) 4 syns

Am hoping I stick to the 2 rich tea biscuits later !!!

Right so far so good, although the real challenge for me will be tomorrow night after WI when I do tend to have a few too many syns.

So today was Extra Easy

Breakfast: Fibre Plus bar (HEX B) strawberries and raspberries
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans, salad with yoghurt and mint sauce (2syns), Activia yoghurt
Snack: Apple
Tea: Chicken thighs (skin removed) savoury rice, salad and low fat salad cream (1 syn), Melon for dessert.

HEX A has been skimmed milk for coffees throughout the day.
Syns so far: 3 - will have a 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns) taking total to 8.5 for the day.

Day 1 down - 6 to go

Well I have had a good day so far. Had salmon salad at lunch, followed by fruit salad and mullet light. I have an alpen light and apple mid afternoon, and just had mushy pea curry with small rice and friend onions and peppers and steamed green beans. So far today I've had 2 syns for an options hot chic mid afternoon, and 4.5 for my rice. I'm following success express so have to take the higher value of syns.

So plan from here on in is fruit later, with the possibility of another options, and the 30 day shred!

I'm on day 3 of 100%, halfway through a rainy long weekend at home. It's so much harder to stick to a routine at home on weekends, isn't it? During the week my meals are structured and planned out, but every weekend I find myself not eating breakfast until 10.30 or 11, and either barely eating lunch (today's example - a cup of green tea, an apple and 3 laughing cow lights) or eating a late lunch and then dinner just a couple of hours later!

Yesterday I made an effort to eat proper meals (red day):
Breakfast: 1WM (hex b) toast with wilted spinach, smoked salmon and scrambled egg, with a side of grilled tomatoes and mushrooms; green tea and a glass of milk (hex a)
Lunch: sandwich with 2 WM bread, grilled chicken, lemon mayonnaise (extra light, 1 syn), lettuce, tomato and cucumber; green tea
Snack: bowl of blueberries and raspberries with fat free strawberry yogurt
Dinner: small piece of pastry-less quiche (made with cream, not low fat *sigh, thanks OH* - 5 syns), massive salad.

Back