anyone want to commit to 100% week

Not too organised today, out and about with work so have to get lunch on the run. Otherwise my plan is as follows:
Brekie: Porridge, Milk & Blueberries
Lunch ??? might see if I can get to tesco and get some salad/Savory rice/chicken
Dinner: Salmon, Potatoes, Cauliflower & brocolli
Snacks: Banana, Pear, Grapes, FF yogurt
Syns: Sauce for dinner 3, savory rice 1 syn, a bag of treble crunch at 5 syns

Have to go to a christening tomorrow, will have to try not to undo all my good work this week. It is so difficult to say on plan at the weekend and when it's a bank holiday it is even harder!!!!!

Fairymary said:
Not too organised today, out and about with work so have to get lunch on the run. Otherwise my plan is as follows:
Brekie: Porridge, Milk & Blueberries
Lunch ??? might see if I can get to tesco and get some salad/Savory rice/chicken
Dinner: Salmon, Potatoes, Cauliflower & brocolli
Snacks: Banana, Pear, Grapes, FF yogurt
Syns: Sauce for dinner 3, savory rice 1 syn, a bag of treble crunch at 5 syns

Have to go to a christening tomorrow, will have to try not to undo all my good work this week. It is so difficult to say on plan at the weekend and when it's a bank holiday it is even harder!!!!!

I am with you there. The 3 say weekend is going to be really hard for me. I'll be ok if I can just resist the wine!!

Well day five almost done! I am amazed how much this thread has helped me keep focused.

Red Day

Breakfast: Magic Porridge with vanilla muller light (HEXB) and raspberries
Snack: Bag of french fries (4syns)
Lunch: Pork and cottage cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread (60g HEXB) 3 babybell lights (HEXA) strawberries and grapes
Snack: 3x plums
Tea: Chicken thighs (skin removed) carrots, mushrooms, red onion and brocolli in stock

HEXA used for milk in coffees

Syns for day so far: 4 - planning on having a 2 finger kitkat later bringing total to 9.5 for the day.

My big test of the week will be tomorrow. Saturday's are bad enough normally but I am going to London tomorrow to watch a local team play rugby. I have to leave the house at half five and will be home around 11pm!! I am taking lots of free and superfree food with me, so that I have all syns left for one or two drinks. I'm just worried with all the nice food on offer I may go over ...eeek!

Wish me luck!!!

;)

Well 5 days done and I really doubt I have lost even a fraction of a pound so far. I thought committing to a 100% week on here would keep motivated, but its not working!!

Where has my motivation and determination gone?? If anyone has them please give them back :)

Toast and marmite for breakfast today...been craving it for days! Lunch will be jacket with tuna, and quorn sausages with mash and veg for dinner. I guess that means I'm doing a green day!!

Good luck for the final push everyone!

Ok, yesterday turned out to be much higher syns than I had originally accounted for, however I did some working out and as I've been lower than normal in the week it balances out so providing I stay to 9syns per day today and tomorrow, it should be ok!

Green day
Breakfast- 2 weetabix (hexb) milk (hexa) with strawberries, grapes and banana. Found myself hungry again an hour later so had a scrambled egg with beans stirred in.

Lunch- pasta n sauce with added pepper carrot and courgette. Melon and orange.

Snacks- scan bran cake (1syn) 2 cocktail sausages (1.5)
Options (2)

Dinner- beef (hexb) cannelloni from sw magazine, garlic bread made from ww petit pain and light marg (6.5syns) cheesecake (the part I couldn't control as sister in law was supplying pudding- (21syns! Ouch!) Martini extra dry x4 (10syns)
Total 41.5. My plan is to continue 100% with no more than 9 syns per day today and tomorrow (nothing planned so should be easy). Fingers crossed!

Well I have actually completed a 100% day on only 5!syns, as I have over gone my syns quite a bit in last few days! I feel good now though... Bring on tomorrow!

So 3 days of being 100%, just hope I can stick to it tomorrow - been invited to a friends house for tea. Today only 9 syns which is much better than yesterday's 15 as it gives me a little leeway for if I didn't measure accurately or forgot something.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

mikey.c123 said:
im 100 since yesterday first time im feeling upbeat about the diet in a long time im back in the game

It's amazing how lifted you feel by following it properly. I always feel so awful/guilty/annoyed with myself if I go over my syns, and happy and proud if I don't. I should learn from that really!!

Well guys managed to have a good day even though was out for 18 hours! Went to Twickenham and back to watch a local rugby team. Took plenty of food with me and only had one alcoholic drink resulting in 16syns for the day...feeling proud. Just got to get through a day at my parents in law now where they think that offering me things like crisps and peanut butter is ok for SW. Think another packed lunch is in order!

xx

Yesterday was good! Was so busy I didn't write down everything but kept track of my syns. Was helping out at my friends 12year old daughters birthday party and friend is on sw too so I made a smash pizza, fruit salad and quark/yog/options choc mousses for us so we avoided the buffet! Went well and only succumbed to 2 party rings and a small piece of cake. Total 8syns plus 2 for the options in the pudding. Still trying to keep syns low-ish after puddinggate on friday night but I can feel a difference this week so I am really really hoping my 2 100% weeks have paid off! X

Hiya,

My weigh in day is saturday so as from yesterday my plan is to do a 100% week...i lost my way a little last week. I wasn't planning my meals and cooking things from fresh. So i was just grabbing whatever the kids had left on their plates. Also i'm doing a fit log for the first time, i need to get my butt moving.

Good luck to everyone on their 100% weeks.

Well done all of you, I've gon over my Syns this weekend but I saved some up first a I kne I was going out, so now another few days of being really good, it's the easiest diet i've ever done!

i'm game for 100% week, i've gone over my syns twice in my first week, just by not planning carefully enough!
i need to decide which plan is right for me, not sure yet, some days, it depends what im eating, ie a green day suits me better if i eat veggie, or if i need extra healthy extras with out eating into my syns, pardon the pun!!:D

hmm well today not so good, could have been worse but my darling boyfriend decided he wanted a takeaway curry after i had prepared baked bean lasagne. :banghead: to be fair to him he did say- "its entirely up to you and if it will be over your syns and you don't want to then we won't get it", but he had planted the seed by then! i went for a veg biriyani but gave into an onion bhaji so clocked up about 20 syns :( I'm hoping above hope that my 100%ness the rest of the week will be my saving grace. weigh in tomorrow evening so I will be super good tomorrow, drink plenty of water and get 100% back on plan for the next week. wish me luck for tomorrows weigh in- I so want my club 10 by my holiday, tomorrow then next mondays weigh in before i go and 4 lbs to lose. might not sound like much but I tend to be a slow loser! :(

Hello : )

I joined tonight and came across your forum. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, but I'm muddling along! I'd really like to join you on a 100% week please! I've enjoyed reading through your posts and think that it will really help me keep on the right path. It's really encouraging to hear all of your stories : )

Gemma

Hiya Gemma,

I joined the same day as you and i feel the same. Its really encouraging and motivating to read everyone's threads.
I go to SW club on saturday mornings and its great, the 2 hours i'm there i really enjoy but then the rest of the week i've been slimming alone but now i've found this forum its just like being in one giant SW meeting.

Good luck on your weight loss

Bernie x

Nice one, well done on the weight loss.
I love the "won't be fat at fifty" qoute, i keep telling myself i won't be fat at forty.

Good luck for this week.

Bernie x

Back