anyone want to do ea active 30 day challenge with me?

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Trying to get back on track with both SW and exercise!

Going to start a 30 day challenge on EA active for the wii anyone want to join me lol? I have had the game a good few weeks now and am yet to complete a 30 day challenge lol!

X

I would but I don't ha ve wii thingy

xxxx

This is just what I need! I'll join you! When do we start?

This is just what I need! I'll join you! When do we start?

Yay judimac! :)

I started mine today if you are up for it, my wii has been getting a bit neglected so need to get back into it.

Anyone else want to join us?

X

Right! I'd better start tomorrow! (before it gets too hot!) I think I go back to easy!

Sorry but it has been so hot today and the England game was on! Excuses Excuses!

Start tomorrow judimac! Its not too late!

I started yesterday but having a rest day today because went out for a big meal and totally stuffed!!

:)

Yay please do join us the more the merrier lol!

X

So finally! Day 1 on Easy! Dripping with sweat!112 cals burned. OMG too much running!

So finally! Day 1 on Easy! Dripping with sweat!112 cals burned. OMG too much running!

Lol yeh I started it on medium but think I might need to go back to easy its a killer!!

Keep it up judimac!

X

I was so stiff today it was difficult coming downstairs :eek:

I was so stiff today it was difficult coming downstairs :eek:

Yeh the day after you first do it is always a bit sore but it gets easier after the first day!! :)

Had a few days off already oopsy so going to TRY to do it monday to friday this week! I get lazy at weekends :rolleyes:

X

is this the game where u get leg stap and some pully thingys LOL.. if it is i think have it and will join you!

I've just bought this actually - it arrived today - but I haven't had a chance to try it out! I think a 30 day challenge might be a bit scary though! xx

You should totally try the 30 day challenge - you don't have to do it every day you have to do 20 workouts over the 30 days - they suggest you workout 2 days then a day off and repeat - but if you miss a couple days you can always just do it everyday for a bit to catchup!

I am trying to catchup lol only did 2 workouts in the first week oopsy!

X

is this the game where u get leg stap and some pully thingys LOL.. if it is i think have it and will join you!

Lol at your description but yeh thats the one!!

Join us the more the merrier lol plus perhaps having more people doing it along with me will make me complete it!

X

yea sorry i get all confused all different fit games! I havn't triedit yet is there actually a game called 30 day challenge or arewe just doing it for 30 days... ive also just decided try 30 day 100% slimming world so fit in great!

yea sorry i get all confused all different fit games! I havn't triedit yet is there actually a game called 30 day challenge or arewe just doing it for 30 days... ive also just decided try 30 day 100% slimming world so fit in great!

when u play the game it gives you the option to set up a 30 day challenge - basically you have to do 20 workouts in 30 days :)

x

Back