Anyone want to join me giving up the fizzy?

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
My first week i drank nothing but water, litres of the stuff and lost 13lbs
Now i'm back on the diet coke and addicted again, i've drank 8 litres in 3 days :eek:
So anyone want to join me on giving up the fizzy?
I've run out of coke now, so must not buy more but i already want some :cry:

.Nicki. said:
My first week i drank nothing but water, litres of the stuff and lost 13lbs
Now i'm back on the diet coke and addicted again, i've drank 8 litres in 3 days :eek:
So anyone want to join me on giving up the fizzy?
I've run out of coke now, so must not buy more but i already want some :cry:

I am as bad as you with this. Pepsi max is my vice. Am happy to join with you starting next week. I have too much in stock at the moment lol. I weigh on Monday's so happy to go from then? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good stuff, I weigh Monday too.
I'm on my first glass of water, yup well boring. Should make a big difference on weigh day though so will be good. Might allow myself a couple of cans on Saturday as its my Birthday :D will be my way of avoiding cake!

Make sure you've the painkillers on standby x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I'm not doing sw but am completely addicted to coke zero, can I join in to please?

I'm on the rc plan.

Good luck everyone. X

yep im in x

I'm in too. I had cut out diet coke and replaced it with fizzy water but I have started drinking it again. I tend to only have a 500ml bottle a day now but I know if I can cut it out apart from the odd occasion I will feel better. It is the only form of caffine I drink and I don't notice any effect thankfully so hoping not to have any headaches.

I'll join you, I will find it very very hard as i to am addicted to fizzy drinks especially coke zero and lilt!!!

I will be drinking water mostly, and abit of squash...!

ill join! i gave up smoking no prob...but cant quit the coke! i will replace with squash, as i cant drink plain water, does nothing for me!

I had given it up and only had a glass if was out for lunch or dinner but started back. I will join you as want to be drinking at least 2l water a day.

Can I join after I've tasted that diet cola with almond as I've heard it's yum and need to get it out of my system before I commit to this :eek: I would like to be aiming for drinking 2ltrs of water per day as I used to drink 3ltrs during work before becoming addicted to pepsi max. xx

I allow myself one diet/zero/max can a day - find that easier than giving up completley!

Gosh I'm strugglin already, coke was the first thing I thought about when I woke up this morning. I couldn't even drink a cup of tea. I've got 1 can in the fridge, I'm going to try and hold out......

I am also addicted to coke, drink at least 2 litre bottle every night, decaff diet though, hate water so thinking of trying to swap to flavoured first.

Back