Anyone want to join me giving up the fizzy?

No coke for me today :)

Most of today was busy but good but the end of the day was stressed and I could really have done with a diet coke on the way home but I know it would have triggered me eating junk.

yeah i'm not doing so good, although i've only got 1 500ml bottle for today. Think maybe cutting down coke and gradually upping the water is the way to go because yesterday i drank a lot of water and felt very sloshy and sick

wouldnt mind trying this to im addicted to diet coke but not as bad as OH he drinks 10 litres of diet coke a day no wonder hes a moody so and os lol

I have been making use of my fridge's cold water dispenser and drinking lots of cold water and it's actually really refreshing. I have also occasionally been having some ice cold sparkling water. Can honestly say I have not missed diet coke or other fizzy drinks - now if you ask if I am missing wine that's another story lol

OMG I love a good DC!! I only let myself have it 3 or 4 times a week, and only 1 can per time, I used to drink at least 1L a day, had to cut it down, but I do crave it all the time!!

Its evil stuff, and overweight people drink it all the time thinking we are being good and thin people glug back Fat Coke and stay skinny?!?! xxxxxxxxxxx

Resisted at work today so know I won't have one now. So reporting diet coke free day for me.

well done cinders!

I limit myself to 500mls max a day but don't have it everyday.

When your giving up alcohol and takeaways a diet coke is ok in my book?

I'm terrible for it though. If I have one I have six lol. I'm only giving up the pepsi max am saving diet lemonade or when I'm craving something cold and fizzy. Might have some tonight but sneak in a little apple vodka lol

I've not had any for 2 days. I did have a couple of mouthfuls on Friday bit that's it. Hubby brought fat coke and I refuse to drink it lol

HiImRachel said:
I've not had any for 2 days. I did have a couple of mouthfuls on Friday bit that's it. Hubby brought fat coke and I refuse to drink it lol

Ive never been able to drink fat coke makes my teeth feel furry lol. Well done for two days. Have you a headache yet? I'm dreading the headache I know I'll get. Boo

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I had a can on Friday evening but none for the rest of the weekend :)

I must join not in giving up the fizzy but drinking more water.so vad I used to drink a 2l bottle a day and now I don't and u know what I get awful sore heads which I put down to dehydration

I might join too
Used to drink sooooo much full fat coke and haven't had any for 7 weeks :) miss it muchness tho...
Also I hate diet coke - comes from drinking too much full fat coke - all j can taste in it is sweetner!

However

Now I'm addicted to sprite zero and 7up free!!

Must drink more water!! But I don't really like bottled water....
I bring some from home but you can only carry so much in a handbag lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back