Anyone want to join me giving up the fizzy?

Have stayed away from the stuff this week and have seen a 2.5lb loss. I dont know whether it is eliminating the diet coke that helps, or the fact that i am thirsty so I have more water... I do think that upping your water intake really helps weight loss.

Stayed away from it today and drank 2 litres of water instead :)

Well done thats a great loss.

I'm fizz free today too. 2lt+ of sf squash. And lots and lots of toilet trips lol. Headache starting too! Will be worth it though x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys. New here. I am addicted to irn bru I drink loads. Started diet today and cutting irn bru out. Here goes xx

My head hurts sooo bad. Damn that caffine. Staying strong tho x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is the water only replacing pop? Can I still have my tea if I join? I actually did that all last week and lost 3.5 lbs even though I'd been to a wedding! Unfourtunatley the first thing I did when I got in from weigh in was have a glass of orange pop and a cuppa this morning.

Oh no I discovered on the weekend diet coke with cherry!!

Still stuck to one can a day however - having about 5 cans a week rather than 15-20!!

Oh it's yummy! Enjoy one a day, everything in moderation

I allow myself one diet/zero/max can a day - find that easier than giving up completley!

This is what I do now - I have one can with dinner, and at all other times, it's strictly water and green tea :D

I have done 2 days with no fizzy , I used to drink 2-3 litres of it , lemon and lime / 7up free one day and pepsi max the next ......I tried to not have any till after 6pm ( like an alcoholic ... ) but it kept creeping earlier ... so on day 2 of just squash , and making sure i drink at least 3 litres ....hoping for good loss this week !!!!

Wow I am soooo impressed with you all!
I am so addicted to d coke....its embarrassing the amount I drink!
This is starting to inspire me to cut down!

going to show my ignorance now - please dont holler at me...does diet coke have syns - thought as long as it was diet its free - am I wrong????

I dont normally drink it but have been having a glass here and there instead of having something naughty!!

d coke is def free.....hence why my addiction has taken hold I started seeing it as a lovely treat and before I know it I'm on about 2l a day!!
People keep telling me its not good for me though, and I'm afraid to google what is bad about it as I love it so much!
However I have started having squash in the mornings so no d coke before lunch! So slowly I am making changes!

Ive done 4 days without fizzy juice only drinking no added sugar squash. Def taking it's toll and now it's the weekendnbutbstaying strong!!!

I'm a week off Diet Coke and it only dawned on me yesterday thats why I was having headaches and was very grouchy last week!!! I miss it but i'm drinking more water now so i'll try and stay off it!

Back