Anyone want to loose 50lb and buddy up?

Ah love ! big hugs coming your way. Maybe its your scales totm and they're being tempramental ?

My mother in law does ww and sometimes her scales at home tell her shes gained & when she goes to meetings she's lost ? bizzare

Right everyone, I've bought zumba for my wii, just gotta find time to do it now! Wish me luck everybody!!!!!

Good luck ! you're braver than me lol !

Lauren you could be retaining fluid due to your binge day (sorry to put it that way but its classed
as that if you been on a diet) so try to minimise salt and sugar intake and increase duretic foods

a few for you
Asparagus contains asparigine - a chemical alkaloid that boosts kidney performance, thereby improving waste removal from the body.

Brussel Spouts help in stimulating the kidneys and pancreas. This helps in better cleansing of cells.

Beets are natural diuretic foods that attack floating body fats and fatty deposits.

Oats contain silica - a natural diuretic.

Cabbage is known to aid breakage of fatty deposits, especially around the abdominal region.

Carrots are a rich source of carotene that speeds the metabolic rate of the body and hastens removal of fat deposits and waste.

Lettuce aids better metabolism and flushing of toxins.

Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin C that aid the metabolism and release of water from the kidney to flush out waste.

Other than the other excellent properties that Garlic possesses, it is a natural diuretic food that aids breakage of fat. Horseradish, raw onions and radish speed up your metabolism.
you could make an "internal shower soup" as my aunty calls it he he with all onions cabbage lettuce etc from the list! stay strong hun and go to the meeting! Just think if you dont lose you will have a super loss next week! and if you dont go... then in theory you wont get recognition from the loss you will have!
Try for the next few days to concentrate on the filling and healthy foods and stearing away from all processed stuff. I am sure It will come off x

Oh and drink lots of water... 2 - 4 litres a day! really does help! and apparently the colder the better as the body burns calories heating it up :)

Last edited:
Right everyone, I've bought zumba for my wii, just gotta find time to do it now! Wish me luck everybody!!!!!

Tracy I have it, its good fun and a good workout. I did the beginner one but then did the intermediate and alot more intense if you want to gain AP. I am not fit and I managed it... even if I was shattered and sweating he he! x

And you dont need alot of time to do it :) do it now!!!! :)

Lisa I'd love to do it now but I did no housework over the weekend and my little girls here at the mo I can even see my floor but I'm gonna blitz my living room and put her down for a sleep then dance, dance, dance!!!

How's you?
xxx

Lucy thanks for the info chick!!! How do you get so much knowledge lol!!!! I think I might go to WI!! I always say on a bad week that I'm not going but I always end up going lol!! Been trying to chuck the water down me, and have been eating loads of home cooked food, veg and fruit!! My body just doesn't want to let go!! It probably is the dreaded totm on the way so I will suck it up!! Go to WI, and hope for a miracle next week!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lucy when do you first get WI on lipotrim!!! Can you ask when you are there if you can buy the maintenance shakes over the counter or do you have to make an appointment with the pharmacist for them too??? Thanks!!! You are doing really well sticking to it!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And yes I think my scales are having their totm!! The flipping things are gonna have to sort them selves out or there will be me, them and a brick wall lmao xxxxxxxxxx

he he lauren you made me smile! and dont be glugging the water! just drink it throughout the day! too much is bad if you drink it one go. Id say aim for at least 3 litres a day! saying that I have thirst sometimes where i drink a pint at once... only becomes a problem if you drink pints at a time!
where do I get my knowledge??? erm well I am 41 and I been dieting like forever he he! and I just google stuff! I suppose deep down I know the best diet for me! but knew that if I admitted it to myself then that would be some of my fav foods gone forever! but enough is enough and hence this diet to make me think and break my current connection with food! to be honest well into 3rd day! and still happy, even prepared tea for hubby for later.. making him a beef mushroom with fried rice! and cut pineapple up for daughter which is now marinading in cinamon in fridge and I didn't lick my fingers lmao! so determined and can already see a loss... so thats got to be good!
As for maintenance think you can order them on line hun! seen a few places advertise them! and think they work out cheaper that way!
glad you are feeling better! and come on we can all beat this weight together :)

Was thinking of doing maintenance along with staying at my ww class! Might have a nosey on line! You are doing soo well!

And I think that's where I was going wrong! Was drinking 5 pints from the morning till afternoon and drinking litle after that! Will try and spread it out from now on xxx

Hey if you are struggling with ww but like the plan, why dont you just reduce your carbs down or just have healthy and filling carbs! give it ago for the week and see how you feel! as not sure how this would work on ww! x
and thanks hun, I am really impressed with myself at the mo he he, so excited for Friday... how sad is that! got to be first time I am excited by a wi :) x

U will find time Mrsm :) I love Zumba!!

Lauren - hope u feel better!

Romany - lol @ scales with TOTM!!

Lis - u are doing amazing :)
Xx

I am sooo stressed! Oh got a lift to work this morning to leave me with the car but the d@@k lost the keys and I turned the house upside down to find them! Can't be got and ended up having to get mums car! He better find them tonight because I am not stressing anymore!

Have a million and 1 things to do before work and my head is busting! Wish my stupid totm would hurry up and come and get it over with! Have serious pms!!

To top it of I have 3lb on! I actually cried!

Can someone update me please :( x

Awwww Lauren!!! Hope you're feeling better and I hope he finds them!!! For his sake!! Lol.

Tomorrow is another day..... You'll shift that in no time!! Look how far you've come!! Jackie xx

Anyone know how to point chicken fajitas using the old el paso roasted tomato and garlic seasoning made with skinless chicken breasts, onions and peppers! And maybe a bit of half fat cheese?
Please
xxx

Lucky for the OH he found them Jackie!! I was just starting to sharpen my tools lmao

Back