Anyone wanting to lose over 8 stones?

Weighed in today and I've lost 3lb xx

Well done Nessa, theres no stopping you now gal :D

My first few days back on have been ok so far but my home scales are knackered. Feels weird doing this without a midweek peek. Guess ill just have to believe that the diet will work without the sneaky peeks.

In reference to above im on 46pp a day. I just eat normal foods for now and will drop to lighter versions etc as my points drop. Going to use em whilst i have em kinda thing!

Would anyone mind if I jumped in? I started WW in Jan 2011 weighing 18st 10lb. I am currently weighing 14st 13lb after losing 53lb. I don't have 8st to lose but I did! And I still have a fair bit to go. I have been struggling for the last 6mths, not really going anywhere however haven't gained so that's all good. I am desperate to get back on a losing streak and to see the pounds shift. Sounds like you are all doing well. I find it nice to set myself mini goals to break it up. My current ones are

To lose 3lb (8th silver 7)
To lose 7lb by end of July

Hope to speak to you all soon x

Welcome!
I forgot to add to this I lost 5lb yesterday totalling 10.5lb in 3 weeks.
I set myself the challenge to loose 60lb by Xmas and am already down to needing to loose 49.5 in the 27 weeks. Which is an average of 1.8lb which I really think is dooable!

Wow I can't imagine being roughly 4 and a half stone lighter by Xmas! It seems not that far off!
So would be about 14 and a half stone which is a stone away from my first major goal of getting to 13 stone 4 which was what I was when I met my husband 7 years ago. X

1st weigh in tonight done and down 4lbs :D

Fattynomore (could i please have your name as i dont like calling you fatty!) 1.8lbs a week is do-able i agree and such a difference it would make too.

Mamacass - welcome and well done on your losses so far.

So pleased with myself. Had KFC lunch and pointed every morsel :)

Mammacass24 said:
So pleased with myself. Had KFC lunch and pointed every morsel :)

Oh yum KFC!! Hope you enjoyed it hun xx

I need a kick up the ass this week. I put on 1lb last week, and I've been rubbish with counting this week and I'm sure I've put on again. After losing 17 in 5 weeks why am I getting lax now?

Hi

Can i join as well please? I started last monday and my first weigh in is tomorrow. I have about 11 stone to loose to get to goal. It sounds sooooo much to loose!!! I'm just hoping i can get down 3 dress sizes by oct for my best friends wedding. I'm intending to join my local gym on wed as well. I've been just doing some gentle exersizes this week but i'm going to up the intensity this week.

SazzyT said:
Hi

Can i join as well please? I started last monday and my first weigh in is tomorrow. I have about 11 stone to loose to get to goal. It sounds sooooo much to loose!!! I'm just hoping i can get down 3 dress sizes by oct for my best friends wedding. I'm intending to join my local gym on wed as well. I've been just doing some gentle exersizes this week but i'm going to up the intensity this week.

Welcome, good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Welcome newbies :D

Ok confessional time..... had a slip yesterday. Was my own fault, not going to blame anything else. Just wanted to have something bad so i did. What i realised though is that i never really enjoyed it so its lesson learnt and back on track today.

Tried the weight watchers move more exercise dvd today and got to say it was pretty good. Having tried the 30 day shred i was worried. (ended up ill after the shred) Think its the right sort of level for me and can up the intensity as i go along rather than all at one a la shred.

Will be going to weigh in on Wed regardless and will face the music :)

Hope everybodys having a fab day! x

Welcome newbies :D

Ok confessional time..... had a slip yesterday. Was my own fault, not going to blame anything else. Just wanted to have something bad so i did. What i realised though is that i never really enjoyed it so its lesson learnt and back on track today.

Tried the weight watchers move more exercise dvd today and got to say it was pretty good. Having tried the 30 day shred i was worried. (ended up ill after the shred) Think its the right sort of level for me and can up the intensity as i go along rather than all at one a la shred.

Will be going to weigh in on Wed regardless and will face the music :)

Hope everybodys having a fab day! x

Similar story here, had a really bad thursday/friday, but am hoping behaving the other 5 days will leave me sts if not a small loss.

I'm having a good day, it's my last day on this planet age 27, nd according to my Wii Fit I've lost 3lb. (it measures me 3lb lighter than the WW scales, but I lose the same amount of both each week, so fingers crossed huh?!)

Hope everyone's looking forward to July :D

Put a lb on this week :( Was my own fault, I wasn't completely honest with my tracking. I need to stop kidding myself :(

Hey sorry not got on till today. Weighed in on mon. Lost 5LB yay!!!

Problem is yesterday friends turned up with a chippy dinner i tried to point it but i think i underestimated it. Must buy a eat out guide this week!!

Today it did 30 mins step aerobics on the wii and it damn near killed me but i will be doing it again and it was worth 11 points. Dont feel so bad about the bar of dairy milk i've just consumed!

Anyone else here suffer with their health as well as trying to loose weight? With one of the tablets i'm on its darn near impossible to loose weight and when i told my consultant i was startin ww he actually laughed and said when i'm ready he'd refer me for a gastric band

Hi there

I just joined the other day. I started WW 5 weeks ago, and am really committed to it. After spendig a decade failing I know that this time it will work for me. It just feels different.

I have to lose 40 kilos which is roughly 88 pounds. I was down a total of 3.5 kilos last week, and am hoping to add another one at tomorrows meeting.

Next week is a different story though as Saturday I am having my birthdayparty and am allowing myself the day off plan in turn of giving up the bonus points of the week. I hope the latter sill be efficient damage control. But i am in this for the long run. The life long run, so for the few special occasions the year, I can have the day off :)

Hi girls, can i join you too?
I joined ww online about 8 weeks ago but have been faffing about and keep losing and regaining the same 6lbs, but i am on hols from work for the next 5 weeks ( i work in a school) and am determined to be 100% for the 5 weeks and do some exersize every day as well. Hols started last week and i have pointed every single thing,earnt 25 activity points and cut right back on the red wine (my weakness - or one of them at least!!). Will be weighing in on Tuesday so fingers crossed i get a decent loss.
Will update on tuesday morn, good luck to all with your weigh ins this week. xxxxx

Welcome Nikki. I put a lb on this week. I am trying a simply filling week to see how I get on x

I did 2 days on SF last week and really liked it, lost 5lbs this week as well.

Back