Anyone watching A Concert for Heroes.

fillymum

synful soul
What a fantastic concert .

The servicemen who have been featured so far are just bloody amazing, sorry no other way to put it.

Totally agree!
I know i will blub before the end!

Its fab, true heroes,

Oh how hot is enrique???

robbie! (sigh) What a hunk of a man!

If I wasn't married!!!!
ooops, hubby saw that and not impressed!!

Its fab, true heroes,

Oh how hot is enrique???

Oh so hot, so hot !!!! I think I feel a hot flush coming on lol !!!! I am old enough to be his granny, well nearly, and he still makes me go weak at the knees.His dad was pretty hot in his day too

I loved the way he went into the crowd..........

Robbie Williams is a true entertainer.....cant wait till the Take That reunion tour next year. And to top it off he mentioned Olly Murs!
What a concert and such a worthwhile cause

Did you see the injured serviceman in his chair singing along to Angels? Scuse me while I dry my eyes ............... :cry:Just makes me so thankful and so grateful! xx

They really are true heroes and totally deserving of every penny raised for them. Charity should begin at home, although there are so many horrific things going on around the world I honestly feel the government should pledge that money to these guys instead.

Charity Begins at Home, something our government seems to forget.
I don't begrudge anyone any money, aid, etc but surely after all our
needs are met first

Agree they seem to forget the true heroes & they're treated like crap, rubbish housing etc.

On a happier not Robbie OMG I love that man, so glad he's back & fingers crossed rid of his demons...

My H reckons he's much better looking than robbie he wishes pmsl

I just love everything about Robbie I really want to see him in concert x

What amazing people the founders are, Bryn and Emma Parry . I really admire them. They started off by wanting to raise just 10.000 pounds and look at what they have done.

I agree charity begins at home and causes like this should not need charitable help.

The concert was sooooooooo good. Robbie was unbelievable. I loved the duet with Gary but the high spot, no the hot spot was definitely Enrique .

Agree they seem to forget the true heroes & they're treated like crap, rubbish housing etc.

On a happier not Robbie OMG I love that man, so glad he's back & fingers crossed rid of his demons...

My H reckons he's much better looking than robbie he wishes pmsl

I just love everything about Robbie I really want to see him in concert x

If you ever get the chance....go and see him, I have been a few times over the years and have never been dissapointed...

Robbieeeeeeeee i lurve you lol

what a show hoiw i wish i cudda been there!

did anyone catch robbie forgetting his words to the song?

bless him, we will let him off though cause hes bloody gawjuss!!!

Enrique was fab to wonder he didnt get pulled into the crowd lol :D

One of the body guards was holing tight to his legs. I would love to hold tight to his legs !!
Enrique_Iglesias_umvd001.jpg

Back