Anyone watching Fat Fighters on C4?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I thought it was going to be awful but I'm really starting to enjoy it!

I would love a PT! And the time to be able to actually do it. I don't seem to find the time now I'm back at work...and I'm finding it easier to sit on the sofa instead! hehe...

I just liked their tips. The cold shower one, burning 100 extra calories was funny!

Have got it sky plussed cos I am watching the American biggest loser. My planner is full of weight loss related programmes at the moment I think lol

maybe if I had a weird dominatrix lady monitoring me with a whip I'd get in shape quicker! All those trainers were mad! :)

I'm not watching it, just wanted to say nice to see you back HellieCopter:D

Sorry but i am gonna have a rant about this......

I go to the gym and i have a PT every couple of months just to see if i'm on track etc (Same woman who does all my exercise classes) I couldnt believe what they said about that woman from Torquay when she left the room, yes she is big but there was no need to go on like they did.....There are just there for the tv, not to help anyone else.....Its all about them and them look good in front of the camera!!!! It made me so made i had to go and have a bath half way through. At least with most diet/fitness programs they dont make funny of the person they are there to help. Sorry but this program was GGGGRRRRRRRR

I thought it was awful what they said too....and dont really believe the fact about the cold shower!!! If thats true I'll be in a cold one all day!!

I never saw this last week and I've just flicked it on this week, what is the woman in the leotard and high heels all about????

Never seen that on a cross trainer before!

Back