Anyone watching Obese-a year to save my life?

MrsK87

Is anybody else watching this on sky 1? My goodness the woman on it is an inspiration. 8 stone in 7 months is outstanding.

I really need to incorporate more excercise into my days and this lady has really encouraged me to get off my ass and do more excercise as well as sticking to ww!

Hi I watched that last night it really was inspirational, it just goes to show if you want something that bad you shouldn't stop until you get there :) xox

working nights and helping her mum and dad, i don't know where she got the energy lol. Although if I had a camera following my every move i think it would embarass me into working my ass off.

Really made me want to try hard. If she can lose 9+ stone there is really no reason why I can't lose 2 or 3!

I watched it last night and was in tears. I found her story so inspirational especially when she completed the half marathon. She is amazing.

Yes I watched it, it was lovely to see how happier she was in just a few weeks of starting to lose weight. She even kept going when she found out her dad was ill.

What a brilliant programme, I really enjoyed it.

And Jake is quite tasty too ;)

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series now, if not only just for jakes body :O o my word how beautiful is he lol!! yum yum!

I've not watched this week's yet but thought last week's was brilliant. Julie did amazingly well....of course any amount of work would be worth getting a cuddle from Jesse ;) :rolleyes:

Hi Just watched it it was brill this week what an inspiration not say much more in case people not seen it yet lol x

Happy Holidays said:
I started to watch it this week but turned over quite soon. I thought the trainer swearing a the lad wasn't acceptable, swearing is ok sometimes but on this occassion it just wasn't & it was irritating me, so I turned over.

I'll try again next week;)

its was very good this week he done brilliantly. The trainer apologised the next day for the way he spoke to him and treated him and there wasn't sign of it the rest of the shiw but yes I think you are right he is the professional and should have provided constructive criticisim rather than the swearing.

still a great show though and defo stops me going to the kitchen when watching lol

Last edited:
Back