Anyone weigh in on a Tuesday?

Of course welcome to our lil Tuesday gang! Brilliant first week x

Day 1 of my restart today so Tuesdays is going to be my big weigh day!
I've clocked my start weight today and my scales are going to be hidden in the wardrobe until this time next week :)

I do MrsN -3lbs this week x
Hi can i ask for some advice please, i have been on this diet for a week and not lost a single pound? :( i have had 2 shakes a day and then a meal in the evening or when i am at bootcamp 3 times a week i have had healthy lunch and shake for tea so switched it round. Would you say thats right?

sorry to jump on your convo just feeling a little deflated :( thank you xx

Hi can i ask for some advice please, i have been on this diet for a week and not lost a single pound? :( i have had 2 shakes a day and then a meal in the evening or when i am at bootcamp 3 times a week i have had healthy lunch and shake for tea so switched it round. Would you say thats right?

sorry to jump on your convo just feeling a little deflated :( thank you xx

You don't have to be sorry anyone can join in!

What are you having for your meals? Are you keeping it low carb? X

Well done on your losses.
My second week weigh in was a loss of 0.5lbs! I was absolutely devastated but I have gotten over my sulk and realised that I had Saturday off plan and my loss was better than a gain. X

That's really good to get a loss when having a day off plan, well done x

Official weigh in and it's 1 lb go me this week -really happy with that as had the afternoon off on Sunday :D x

Brilliant Clare! How much have you lost now x

I have lost 25lb in 4 weeks but I have been diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and been on the medication for 6 weeks now so that may be helping! x

Wow that's amazing I'm at 30 in 8 weeks and thought that was good lol! Must do better x

Back