Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone who has tried Up day down day diet at mo?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by Trash, 17 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I'm intrigued to see how people of done on this diet.

Is there anyone out there?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Tracey. I've done it in the past and you get very impressive results. The problem I had was that I got so hungry on down days that I was getting physically sick - thought I was going to throw up! Other people haven't had that problem and have done very well.

4. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    I tried it but was having too many up days to see any loss. I keep thinking of trying it again properly. Good luck if you decide to try it. :)

5. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    my hubby has been doing it on and off since august and has lost over a stone, he didn't need to lose much. He has programmed it into his mobile so it reminds him each day if he is eating normally or eating less on any given day. I am starting to do it to try and lose the last few pounds and to stabilise my weight

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.