Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Anyone WI bank hol Monday and can't?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

Just slightly concerned about my WI next week, my usual day is Monday but obviuously it's BH which means I can't get to the next local class until Wednesday :( Suppose I'm ok with this and will start a new week/syns Tueday morning as per usual but I'm worried it's going to knock me off kilter a little. Reasons being, my next WI will be 9 days after my last then the one after that will be only 5 days after the previous... Does this make any sense at all lol??

Look forward to your replies!

Victoria x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    is your class definately off? When I did class before mine was a Monday and the consultant would still run it but only for WI not the normal sessions.

If it is off just do as you say and start a new week as normal on tuesday and it shouldn't make a difference.

x

4. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Also, remember everyone in your group will be in the same boat. Your consultant will know not to expect big losses during the 2nd week.

5. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes it defo off, our C mentioned it around 4 times during class last week. I suppose it's just psycological, I've had a few "maintains" over the last few weeks and have just gotten myself on a great roll the last fortnight (-5.5lb in two weeks). Obv worring over nothing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.