Anyone WI bank hol Monday and can't?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 2 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All,

Just slightly concerned about my WI next week, my usual day is Monday but obviuously it's BH which means I can't get to the next local class until Wednesday :( Suppose I'm ok with this and will start a new week/syns Tueday morning as per usual but I'm worried it's going to knock me off kilter a little. Reasons being, my next WI will be 9 days after my last then the one after that will be only 5 days after the previous... Does this make any sense at all lol??

Look forward to your replies!

Victoria x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flutterbyuk25

flutterbyuk25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(7.54%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    is your class definately off? When I did class before mine was a Monday and the consultant would still run it but only for WI not the normal sessions.

If it is off just do as you say and start a new week as normal on tuesday and it shouldn't make a difference.

x

4. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Also, remember everyone in your group will be in the same boat. Your consultant will know not to expect big losses during the 2nd week.

5. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes it defo off, our C mentioned it around 4 times during class last week. I suppose it's just psycological, I've had a few "maintains" over the last few weeks and have just gotten myself on a great roll the last fortnight (-5.5lb in two weeks). Obv worring over nothing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.