anyone wi today (wednesday)

My 2nd weigh in and I blew it over the Bank Hol! which meant a 3lb gain!!! arrggghhh!!!!

Drawing a line

_____________________________________(here you go!)

and cracking on with week 3!!

1 off for me! Very pleased. I was 100% this week but period came day of WI (typical!) AND I wore jeans to class (normally wear my work trousers but was off work yesterday and couldn't arsed to put my work clothes on just for WI!). I normally gain half or STS with star week so I'm really really pleased! Really hoping for 2 off next week. Only 2 more WIs til I go to the States!

I lost 1 lb :) That's another half a stone in three weeks!

1 off for me! Very pleased. I was 100% this week but period came day of WI (typical!) AND I wore jeans to class (normally wear my work trousers but was off work yesterday and couldn't arsed to put my work clothes on just for WI!). I normally gain half or STS with star week so I'm really really pleased! Really hoping for 2 off next week. Only 2 more WIs til I go to the States!

Same as me, I lost 1lb but felt very pre menstrual, I have not prayed so much to come on as I did last week (Apart from the time I found out I was pregnant exactly one week before my husband was due to have the snip - but thats another story).

I just didn't want it to be that I had only just lost a 1lb in my first week, after that a lb would be fine but not my first week. Anyway I came on the next day so I am kind of hoping I may get a larger loss for my 2nd week. Do you think 4lb is too much to hope for.:eek:

Hi
Some very good weight loses well done all of you is it the new extra easy plan you have been doing
Good luck

Back