Anyone with 6-7 stone to lose?

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
Hello everyone, I have decided to return to slim and save as the weight keeps on creeping on!

I am wonder if anyone else has a large amount to lose? It would be nice to be a support buddy and get some support too.

I feel a bit sad that i have let myself get like this, but i want the weight gone! I know it is going to be a long journey...

Start date-07.11.12
Start weight 16.13
Goal weight 10.7 or 11

4 packs per day

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi

I lost 9 stone with lighterlife and. Cambridge similar to slim and save In 8 months :) ive put some back on over past few years but I'm back with 21 lb to go :) it's the best

Hi,

I had the goal of losing 6 stone and am nearly there taken me since may to do it though. No matter how hard you find things you just need to work through them and keep going. I still haven't come to terms with the fact that I am very near achieving something I thought would be impossible, and I think it would be great for you to feel that way too! and if I were you I wouldn't focus on how long its going to take either that's what I did at first and it puts you right off lol

Wishing you all the best :)

I had just over 6 stone to lose, have now lost 1st 10lb.

I am just taking it one day at a time, not looking at the big picture, but just trying to see any positive changes as I go along. Think if I was always looking to see how much I had left to lose I would just get fed up,

I have at least 10 stone to lose, I have lost 2lb short of 4 stone do 6 ish to go :-(

Hiya

Just take it a stone at a time

My own goal is 7 and a half stone!
This will still give me am overweight bmi but once I get to there I will decide if I want to lose any more!

Been on s&s since July and have lost 4 and a half stone so over half way there! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hiya
I lost 6 stone on LL last year, its crept back on a bit but alot lighter than i was and now starting on slim and save to lost the rest, best thing ive ever done, and i just take it at a stone at a time or set mini goals, not as daunting and more achievable. Also once youve lost a bit, it motivates you to keep going. :)

I have between 8 and 9 stone to lose. I am on day 3 of my restart. I am using my holiday in May as my motivation. Good luck to everyone on their journey x

I have about 8 stone to lose! Never done these kind of diets before but on day 2 & so far so good! Fingers crossed!

Hi,
I am restarting tomorrow, I am currently 15st 9lb, I would like to lose 3st, and then re asses the situation :0)
good luck on your journey x x

Today was hard! i work in a school,so have a shake before i leave,bar at lunch,meal when i get in at 4.30 and meal around 8-9.

reading your messages has helped alot, so thank you. i think it will be a case of taking it one day at a time. long term thinking is depressing lol.

you guys are amazing and inspirational! good luck to those just starting out, we will get there one way or another!

just wanted to ask is everyone having the veg allowance too? and are you exercising?

I didn't start exercise until last week with spin. I have my full veg and milk allowance everyday. In my first month I was dubious about having the allowances as I was new but it really makes the diet easier and more normal plus it hasn't effected the rate of weight loss at all, its really just part of the plan.

I didn't start to exercise until after I reached goal. Now I do heavy exercise 3/4 times a week and am loving it- much to my surprise! I kknow there are a number of peoe who exercise whilst on the diet - the most important thing is to listen to your body and do what makes sense for you. It may be that resistence work would be better than heavy cardio whilst your calorie intake is low.

I think i will wait a while before i start to exercise. Im also thinking that i will only weigh once per month.

Have any of you guys thought about what your going to do over the christmas holidays?

Im thinking i may not break as it might be hard to get back on the wagon.

Stay strong x

I have 6-7 stones to lose too!

I'm not going to eat anything over Xmas because I want to prove to myself that I don't need to break the diet.

Plus how good will we feel when we lose weight that week and everyone else is all bloated & sluggish? :D Hehehe.

Last Christmas I just had a protein meal for Christmas dinner - no carbs (except allowed veggies) and I had packs the rest of the day. I still felt included and was really pleased to be able to lose weight on Xmas week. Christmas is a dangerous time for people - a number of people who took a break for Xmas didn't ever come back again. It's interesting how much importance we put on food during festivities - and yet thye are still great fun without having all of the extras. Really good lesson for me now that I'm in maintenance. We will have food in for Christmas dinner and a few nice bits for tea - but no chocolates or cakes or cheese and biscuits etc. I just don't see the need of it anymore. Never thought I'd say that!

Hows your weekend going girls? Im off to the cinema with a friend,im taking a bar with me. This will be my first test as i wont be having popcorn!

Is it ok to have an extra meal pack every now and then if you feel really hungry?

Re christmas, someone mentioned that eating could lead to a slippery slope. I do not feel strong enough to eat, so will just stick to the diet. I want to be slim and feel good about me again!

Good luck to those just starting, stay strong x

Evening hope you are having fun at the cinema! Had an atkins bar tonight for the first time its an advantage one and its like a nutrageous it was amazing easy to stick too having one of them with my tea :)

Back