Anyone with 6-7 stone to lose?

I started out wanting to lose 6 1/2 stone. I've managed to shift the first 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks. 4 stone left for me now!! I am loving this diet :))

I started out needing to lose 9 stone. I've so far lost 3st with slimming world which took some 3 years. Started S&S on the 2nd October and lost a further 12½lb. Want to lose another 5st 10lb or maybe 6st 10lb but taking it at a stone at a time. Good luck everyone :)

I started out wanting to lose 6 1/2 stone. I've managed to shift the first 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks. 4 stone left for me now!! I am loving this diet :))

Amazing!! :D

I'm starting tomorrow. Again!! And have about 7 stone to lose. My motivation has been really rubbish the past few months. I know I can stick to it if I try x

I'm starting today. Lost over 8 stone with LL before but didn't maintain. Now I'm doing this for one final time, have 10 stone to lose and am really looking forward to feeling better. 2013 is going to be my year!!

Good luck. I lost 7 stone with LL and didn't maintain either :(

Hope everyone is doing ok, just stay focused and remember why you are doing this. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back