Anyone with a lot of weight to loose here? 6 stone plus??

My normal weigh day is Saturday but won't be home tomorrow so I had to weigh a day early! After a very disappointing week lastweek I'm down 3lbs today :) So that's 9lbs in total I don't have a diary, just a thread called My weekly Progress

Well done crispy!

Hows everybody doing I just had a sneaky look at the scales and it looks like I have only lost 1/2lb I will quite gutted if it still says the same tomorrow my weigh in day as I have been under my calories all week but if it is crap this week hopefully next week it will show. Hope everyone is doing better than me x

I just got weighed, I've stayed the same, Im gutted! And a bit disheartened :( i have been working out much more than usual this week though and my muscles are hurting so i hope i stayed the same because they are just retaining water or something, i will keep at it hopefully next week i will see something off on the scales :) good luck every one x

Spudnik, keep it up, if you know you've been working hard for it all week, you'll start to see results in other ways, not necessarily on the scale.

Spudnik, keep it up, if you know you've been working hard for it all week, you'll start to see results in other ways, not necessarily on the scale.

I think this is really important for you to think about.

If you can sit down and hand on heart say that you've been 100% no slips then you will see a benefit somewhere, you just need to find it. Things like:
Are you sleeping better?
Is it easier to get up and exercise?
Does your skin look better?
Do your clothes fit better?

Do not have a slip now!!! You can do it xxxx

Thanks, yeah im hoping it will be coming off in inches! Lol i have been on it properly all week with no slip ups and some days haven't eaten all of my exercise cals back though I've been above 1200, i started two new medications this week though both of which have weight gain as a side effect so im hoping its not those hindering any loss! Have to see how i get on, i feel better in myself for exercising and actually enjoying it :D i weighed myself half way through week and it was showing a pound loss, but this morning i was sts so just hope i see something off next week, Im keeping my measurements though too to see if i lose anything on that side.. I've noticed i can get up my stairs and not be out of breath at the top now! :D i knew i was unfit so that seems to be improving a bit x

Thanks, yeah im hoping it will be coming off in inches! Lol i have been on it properly all week with no slip ups and some days haven't eaten all of my exercise cals back though I've been above 1200, i started two new medications this week though both of which have weight gain as a side effect so im hoping its not those hindering any loss! Have to see how i get on, i feel better in myself for exercising and actually enjoying it :D i weighed myself half way through week and it was showing a pound loss, but this morning i was sts so just hope i see something off next week, Im keeping my measurements though too to see if i lose anything on that side.. I've noticed i can get up my stairs and not be out of breath at the top now! :D i knew i was unfit so that seems to be improving a bit x

Brilliant. Keep focused on those positives xxx

Keeping measurements is a great idea. Fitting into old clothes and buying new ones is a top feeling!

Can't wait to fit back in my old clothes i have loads of size 10 dresses and size 12 jeans! Be a while yet though im an 18 now! I was having a think earlier about me staying the same and wondered if going off mfp calories burned had overestimated and i was eating too many back, so I've bought a polar heart rate monitor today which shows calories burned too hopefully that will be more accurate x

Sounds like your doing well and are focused?,
ben
x

I try not to eat cals back as Im unsure if they are correct. In my gym the bikes say you've only burnt 100 cals on a 20 min cycle but mfp says like 250 but not sure if they use your weight to calculate it. Im doing more weights than cardio as i want the lean sculpted muscles ... Heresy hoping after 2 kids and a c section Dont think my stomach is ever going to be sculpted lol.

Sarah x

Hi everyone, so ive been on minimins a while now but was doing SW but gained 4stone through illness/operation etc... And doctor has put me on beta blockers for high blood pressure and palpitations. Doctor knows i have been trying to lose weight for long time as suffer from a lot of conditions and so she has given me orlistat to go along with my new low calorie counting diet which I've been on for 2 weeks now and only just experienced the yucky side affects today lol going to stick with it as desperate to lose and needing to lose 7.5 stone. I will be getting weighed monthly at the doctors. You all seem very encouraging so thought it would be nice to join this post :) hope you are all having a fab bank holiday :)

Teamnasher said:
Hi everyone, so ive been on minimins a while now but was doing SW but gained 4stone through illness/operation etc... And doctor has put me on beta blockers for high blood pressure and palpitations. Doctor knows i have been trying to lose weight for long time as suffer from a lot of conditions and so she has given me orlistat to go along with my new low calorie counting diet which I've been on for 2 weeks now and only just experienced the yucky side affects today lol going to stick with it as desperate to lose and needing to lose 7.5 stone. I will be getting weighed monthly at the doctors. You all seem very encouraging so thought it would be nice to join this post :) hope you are all having a fab bank holiday :)

Hey, hon. :) Have you been on the Orlistat forum - sorry, can't remember if I've seen you over there, i'm hopeless, lol. :) xx

Well I had a sts this week not great but better than a gain I think I am going to change my weigh day to a Saturday morning as I struggle at the weekends so hopefully weighing in on a Saturday will encourage me to be good for the weekend and if I do stray abit it gives me the rest of the week to pull it back hope everyone else has a good weigh in this week and those that have not seen what results they wanted have a great week and a fab loss next weigh day x

Hey, hon. :) Have you been on the Orlistat forum - sorry, can't remember if I've seen you over there, i'm hopeless, lol. :) xx

Hiya hun x lol i know I've read a few posts but not sure if I've written anything yet lol but will take a look in a bit :) thanks xx see you over there soon x

Well I had a sts this week not great but better than a gain I think I am going to change my weigh day to a Saturday morning as I struggle at the weekends so hopefully weighing in on a Saturday will encourage me to be good for the weekend and if I do stray abit it gives me the rest of the week to pull it back hope everyone else has a good weigh in this week and those that have not seen what results they wanted have a great week and a fab loss next weigh day x

Good idea! And a sts is definately better than a gain. Keep at it! :)

Ok so got weighed today and since starting orlistat and eating less I have lost 5lb whoop! Im so excited that they are working especially as if I'm honest have still had odd naughty food but don't feel awful for it and only had one iffy tummy from the tabs and so can actually see myself sticking to this as I've not felt restricted at all :) also my stomach has shrunk and where I was on sw before eating plates piled up with food To fill me up I now cant eat that much so therefore naturally cutting down on calories, hoping I don't go off rails like Ive always done before after a good loss lol must keep going!

Had a job interview today too and felt much more confident knowing my smart jacket fitted a bit better :) and have started a wiifit regime with a friend who's doing sw and we are booking wii sessions into the evenings a few times a week when kids in bed and hubby is off to work :) feeling much more confident that Im gonna do it for real this time :) whoop! (Sorry for the essay lol) xx

Back