Anyone with a lot of weight to loose here? 6 stone plus??

Well done sophie! :D

Well done Teamnasher that's a fab loss! I always used to go off the rails after a good loss too and have a little treat which turned into lots of little treats then a week off the diet completely! so don't do it, honestly you'll feel amazing when it goes down again next week and not back up like it would if you were to go off counting the cals, and you don't want to undo all your hard work so far! calorie counting has been best diet for me too i think, i've also done slimming world but i got tired of not being able to eat certain things like canned soup which is high in syns etc, i have soup quite often for my lunch now with a sandwich and its a fairly low cal lunch, and all that free pasta i used to eat loads of it, now i know how many cals that is just for a small portion! lol having said that i did lose well on slimming world, i just put it all back on again when i stopped following the plan! i can have pizza too when i calorie count, i get a thin crust one from tesco and half it between me n bf its under 500 cals for half the pizza, i normally have it with salad or a few home-made potato wedges, i like how nothing is restricted i've just learnt to eat things in moderation :)

good luck for next week everyone, i have a feeling i'm not going to lose again, i had a sneaky look on the scales yesterday and id lost 0.2 of a pound! :( my weigh day is sunday though so i'm hoping for a pound off ive been working so hard at exercising and sticking to my cals!

Just done 5 mins zumba on wii followed by another 4 trying to get my breath back and my new polar heart rate monitor said i had burnt 78 cals in those 9 mins! I was sweating bad though, i had a little rest and did another 15 mins but on the step aerobics ea sports wii which burned 150 cals i hope the watch is correct with the figures, im shattered now did half an hour on my bike earlier too so got plenty of exercise done today!

Well done on the losses ladies thats fab. I did the weekly aquasize class last nite but my muscles are aching today as i also went to folly farm with kuds yesterday and pushed them both around in the pram for about 3 hours so exercise was pretty good yesterday.

I hope Sarah that you weren't so tired that YOU needed a breather in the pram and they pushed you around afterwards!

A 4lb loss for me this week! well done to all other losers!! :) x

I also have a polar watch I use it in the gym. I definately think 20 mins on the bike is closer to 100 cals than 250. The polar watch has definately made me realise how much u have to do to burn calories. Sometimes makes treats not worth it u think u have to do however much in the gym for a litre treat... X

Sorry if i sound dull but zippygeorgeandben what are point are you making with your comment?

Ive questioned the validity of the different calorie counters also Jo as the bike in the gym says you burn about 100cals on a 20 min cycle but mfp says 250! Is mfp based on weight exercision ratio though?!

Not sure I do have to put all my details into the polar watch so I don't think 20 mins on the bike is the same for everyone. I don't eat my exercise cals back so I don't need it to be completely accurate but its good to know I'm in the zone and if I need to work a bit harder to get into it!! X

Hi folks, can I join you all please?

I'm aiming to lose 6.5 stones, I could really be doing with losing more....but 6.5 stone would be fantastic.

I lost 2 stone last year on slimming world, but put it all on again. I don't think sw teaches good portion control. I'm going to try calorie counting instead.

I love my drinks at the weekend and I don't want to do without that. I think Friday is a good day for me to weigh-in xx

:)

good luck to you kraftykat. Sadly I had a binge last night, which is really daft when I weigh in on Friday mornings! So I am unsuprisingly 3lb¬!s up :( But motivated to give myself a good kick up the b*tt!

Lol miss chatterbox, I'm sure it's probably just fluid or something as 3lb wouldn't go on and stay on overnight. It's only one day out of 31, just start afresh from today xx

weigh in today 1lb off loosing 3st in 3 months, need a really good 3 weeks tho as i go to vegas in 3 weeks , have not had any puddings for 3 months and vegas buffets have the best puddings :O(

Whoop whoop another one bites the dust xx

weigh in today 1lb off loosing 3st in 3 months, need a really good 3 weeks tho as i go to vegas in 3 weeks , have not had any puddings for 3 months and vegas buffets have the best puddings :O(

Vegas! Very jealous have a fab time and well done on weight loss!! X

I finally lost 1lb :D i had a little treat last night cus i was so tired my willpower had a little detour lol i was decorating my kitchen all day so i was aching and could hardly walk as i have problems with my back, i pulled something in my neck too so was sat with a hot water bottle on it for ages last night trying to ease it, but i was sensibleish with food yesterday, normally that would mean take away for tea me being tired and in pain and my boyfriend was working a long shift yesterday too so would be too tired to cook, i put chilli in the slow cooker before i started so i had tea to just dish up, my bf likes tortilla chips covered in grated cheese and popped in oven for 5 mins with his, I've not been having that when we have chilli and rice recently but i had some last night i possibly ate about a third of a big pack of tortilla chips! Though i have had about 200ish a day in exercise cals i haven't eaten back so hopefully for the overall week those covered me! Good luck for weigh ins everyone x x

Just read back the posts from last few days. Well done everyone.

I've had this damn sickness bug for last 3 days, i weighed myself this morning and i have lost 4.8lbs but i put that down to not eating anything other then a couple of slices of bread really.

feeling much better this morning and determined to have a great week this week. Going to weigh in Thursdays.

Good luck everyone xx

hi ladies
hope youve all had and are having a fab weekend. a friend of a friend has started doing Body by Vi which is basically really good quality and fully nutritious shakes. is a base flavour (which tastes like cake mix mmmm :p) but you can add anything you want to it, fruit or even chocolatey things... its also good for after gym proetin shakes. i tend to have a shake or smoothie in the morning as i cant stomach solids too early but dont like leaving it till the last minute else im starving! so ive signed up to their shakes and you can do a 90-day challenge which is perfect for me as i have 81 days till my majorca holiday!! i wanted to lose 6st in a year, from septmeber 1st 2012 to august 30th 2013 which will my birthday as it was horible birthday pictures that have finally spurred me on my weight loss journey as ive always been big but seeing those pictures was a major wake up call. so basically ive lost 3st up to now and ive got 3 st and 81 days left as ive dabbled a bit last few weeks with all sorts going on but the countdown is on so im going onto these shakes, 2 per day wth whichever bits i want to add and a meal of your choice. its apparently only just come to the uk in last 3 weeks as it has been massive in the usa. so Body by Vi starts tomorrow!! to make my goal i need to lose 2-3lb a week but i doubt that will happen but i can but try and know i did my best!!

Back