Anyone with a lot of weight to loose here? 6 stone plus??

Well done you !!
I lost 4lbs this week so am on 27lbs in 7 weeks averaging 3.9lbs a week but expecting that to slow down to aroubnd the 2-3lbs per week soon.
Calorie counting mostly using slimfast shakes but coming off them in 2 weeks and will just calorie count as have learnt enough to not need them anymore.
Using FITBIT and My fitness pal as well.
Awesome!!
xx

Wow your both doing amazing wish i was too tbh but im struggling but ill get there eventually xx

I like the old slim fast day! had one today in fact! don't agree with using them long term but they are good for odd days/breakfasts. I love the choc, vanilla and caramel ones xxx

meant to say ODD slim fast day not OLD lol

I have just under 14st to lose. I also lost nearly 8st a couple years back. Good on you for getting back on it and you know where I am if you need a buddy :) xxx

Hi all, my goal is 8st,(for now). I'm nearly 22,and weigh in at 21st. I'm a size 22 and struggle for clothes as it is . . The thought of shopping for a 24 scares me stif!!!
I have to lose weight to try and conceive naturally,my bmi needs to be under 30 for the hospital to move forward,I suffer with pcos. I've done slimming world and swear bye it, but I just find it so expensive and time consuming with cooking and I'm always so busy. So in 3weeks I'm going to try Lipotrim . . Never done a meal replacement diet before,but I need to do some thing now whilst I'm still young. . .i hope once I've got to my weight I'm happy with, I can use my slimming world knowledge to eat healthy!eeek.nervous but excited. Thoughts?!x

Hi all, my goal is 8st,(for now). I'm nearly 22,and weigh in at 21st. I'm a size 22 and struggle for clothes as it is . . The thought of shopping for a 24 scares me stif!!! I have to lose weight to try and conceive naturally,my bmi needs to be under 30 for the hospital to move forward,I suffer with pcos. I've done slimming world and swear bye it, but I just find it so expensive and time consuming with cooking and I'm always so busy. So in 3weeks I'm going to try Lipotrim . . Never done a meal replacement diet before,but I need to do some thing now whilst I'm still young. . .i hope once I've got to my weight I'm happy with, I can use my slimming world knowledge to eat healthy!eeek.nervous but excited. Thoughts?!x

How have you got on with lipotrim? x

Back