Anyone with doubts, read this!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clairebear1212, 8 May 2007 Social URL.

1. clairebear1212

clairebear1212 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi everyone..
    I am sooooo excited!! When I started the cambridge diet I had my doubts thinking there is no way I can lose what they are saying I will. I'm one of these people who go on diets and lose 1 or two lbs a week and lose faith!! If your like this then wow this is the diet for you. I only have just over two stone to lose and in just three weeks I have lost 19lbs. I am sooo amazed, I have never been able to lose anywhere near that!! So please if your struggling to lose weight and losing the faith in your current diet, try the cambridge, if you stick to it, it really works for you.

Take care all.
    Claire.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    Well done on a great achievement! :) Keep up the fab work: you'll be at goal in no time.

4. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done Claire, fab results in a short space of time!! Sarahxx.

5. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats on your weight loss! I feel all inspired to carry on! I lost 11lb in week 1 and my second weigh in is tomorrow. Def worth it, I have always wanted to be slim and I feel like it is finally going to happen - something I never quite believed on any other diet. Ems x

6. clairebear1212

clairebear1212 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey.. ems.. don't you find that the eleven pounds you've lost makes you feel loads more confident. I have lived in baggy jumpers for about two years now trying to hide my tummy but now it is so much smaller I feel dead good in tighter things. It's an ace feeling. Hope you have a good weight lose tomo.. Good luck.!!xx

7. Em_Butterfly

Em_Butterfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(35.08%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks hun :) Feel so much more confident and people are slowly begining to notice which helps! I can't wait until people I haven't seen in a while see me in a couple of months hehe! Trying to make big reunions etc for the summer to show off! I have always been overweight and I have always hated it so I finally feel like I'm going to be the size I want to be. I tried on everything in my wardrobe after last weeks weigh in and was estatic that things were loser and I could fit into everything again. I will keep going until I'm 9 stone! Bring on the summer! xx

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOW !! that is a fab loss :D :D

WELL DONE YOU !!

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
    xx

9. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

well done you !! xx keep it up

10. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Claire..

Thats brilliant, well done.. keep it up, I must admit was a little unsure, but speaking to my CD and looking at the fantastic weight losses, i was determind to give it a try..

good luck with the rest of your weight loss, keep us posted

x

11. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

welll done!! u will be there in no time at all :)

xxx

12. amandajane52

amandajane52 Typo Queen

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Wow that is fantastic!!

I was a bit worried about not losing the weight.
    I am like you and don't have masses to lose and thought that this may affect the diet. With most other diets you only lose quickly if you have loads to lose IYSWIM

But obviously not!

13. clairebear1212

clairebear1212 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey amanda.. it's true I have a friend who I used to go to weight watchers with, and she had a lot more to lose than me and each week she would lose three times as much as me and it was always really disheartening!! psycological I think!! But with this diet you really get rewarded for your efforts!!
    Claire.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.