Anyone with doubts, read this!!!

Hi everyone..
I am sooooo excited!! When I started the cambridge diet I had my doubts thinking there is no way I can lose what they are saying I will. I'm one of these people who go on diets and lose 1 or two lbs a week and lose faith!! If your like this then wow this is the diet for you. I only have just over two stone to lose and in just three weeks I have lost 19lbs. I am sooo amazed, I have never been able to lose anywhere near that!! So please if your struggling to lose weight and losing the faith in your current diet, try the cambridge, if you stick to it, it really works for you.

Take care all.
Claire.xx

Well done on a great achievement! :) Keep up the fab work: you'll be at goal in no time.

Well done Claire, fab results in a short space of time!! Sarahxx.

Congrats on your weight loss! I feel all inspired to carry on! I lost 11lb in week 1 and my second weigh in is tomorrow. Def worth it, I have always wanted to be slim and I feel like it is finally going to happen - something I never quite believed on any other diet. Ems x

Hey.. ems.. don't you find that the eleven pounds you've lost makes you feel loads more confident. I have lived in baggy jumpers for about two years now trying to hide my tummy but now it is so much smaller I feel dead good in tighter things. It's an ace feeling. Hope you have a good weight lose tomo.. Good luck.!!xx

Thanks hun :) Feel so much more confident and people are slowly begining to notice which helps! I can't wait until people I haven't seen in a while see me in a couple of months hehe! Trying to make big reunions etc for the summer to show off! I have always been overweight and I have always hated it so I finally feel like I'm going to be the size I want to be. I tried on everything in my wardrobe after last weeks weigh in and was estatic that things were loser and I could fit into everything again. I will keep going until I'm 9 stone! Bring on the summer! xx

WOW !! that is a fab loss :D :D

WELL DONE YOU !!

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

well done you !! xx keep it up

Hi Claire..

Thats brilliant, well done.. keep it up, I must admit was a little unsure, but speaking to my CD and looking at the fantastic weight losses, i was determind to give it a try..

good luck with the rest of your weight loss, keep us posted

x

Wow that is fantastic!!

I was a bit worried about not losing the weight.
I am like you and don't have masses to lose and thought that this may affect the diet. With most other diets you only lose quickly if you have loads to lose IYSWIM

But obviously not!

Hey amanda.. it's true I have a friend who I used to go to weight watchers with, and she had a lot more to lose than me and each week she would lose three times as much as me and it was always really disheartening!! psycological I think!! But with this diet you really get rewarded for your efforts!!
Claire.xx

Back