Anyone with me?

That's brilliant news Bri, really great - well done! It does feel great when those scales budge. How's Terri doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Crikey Terri has matched me! That is one stone off each. We don't usually lose at the same rate. Hope you managed a loss.

Brilliant news, you should both be feeling proud of yourselves! I'm boycotting the scales until Saturday! Colleague brought homemade rocky road into work today - I declined (polishes halo) better be bloody worth it!!

Still here hun...busy week...couple of silly slip ups but back on it. Will be 2 weeks on Monday and lost 12lbs so far so happy with that. Half term next week so short work days so I can taxi kids about...should keep me busy and out of the kitchen! Have a good bank hol xx

Hi Bri and Wannabe, hope it's going well. I am returning to Exante as getting nowhere fast with Harcombe. Seem
to lose a little but then very easily put it back on plus more. In just one week I back to my start weight from a month ago. I think this plan will work for me to maintain but not for losing and I still have so much to lose (5 stones). I know very low calorie diets are not good long term but I feel I have no alternative as at this rate I will be back up to the 24 stones at which I started 2 years ago. Wishing you lots of luck with it, I'll be checking by to see how you're getting on.

Last edited:
Hi Bri and Slim, hope it's going well. I am returning to Exante as getting nowhere fast with Harcombe. Seem
to lose a little but then very easily put it back on plus more. In just one week I back to my start weight from a month ago. I think this plan will work for me to maintain but not for losing and I still have so much to lose (5 stones). I know very low calorie diets are not good long term but I feel I have no alternative as at this rate I will be back up to the 24 stones at which I started 2 years ago. Wishing you lots of luck with it, I'll be checking by to see how you're getting on.

Hey sparkley...I'm still on and off Exante at the mo. Another few days on packs now to kick off a bit of weight. Good luck with it!

Hey sparkley...I'm still on and off Exante at the mo. Another few days on packs now to kick off a bit of weight. Good luck with it!

Hi Ninja, good to hear from you! Thanks for the good wishes, hope it's going well for you x

It's going down, weight wise, no complaints there! Struggling to find a diet I can stick to though. I'm doing a few days sort of Exante as I'm broke (bought a puppy and all their gubbins are so expensive!) and then I'm returning to the body coach (low carb except after exercise). Are you resurrecting your diary?

Ah, you will have to fill me in. I have not heard of Exante. What does it involve. Sorry to lose you Sparkley. It's going to be a lonely place. Don't know how we have done. Away for 4 days. Ate all the right stuff but drunk loads of ale. Will check in on Wednesday with weight.

Hi Bri, Exante is a very low calorie meal replacement diet. Shakes, bars and meals that you reconstitute with water. It's dull as dishwater, 600 calories a day, and the complete opposite of Harcombe in that it's all processed 'food'. But... It does work, basically because you are starving yourself. I said I would never go back to exante, only did it first time around as a last resort. But feeling so uncomfortable in my clothes and fed up with not being able to get my weight back under control that once again I feel I have no alternative. I know it's no good in the long term and is just a quick pre-holiday fix, but hoping if I can get back to where I was I can find a more sensible and sustainable way to stay there. My OH is not impressed, he hates me doing Exante and was enjoying us doing Harcombe together as the food has been so satisfying - but I'm not losing weight, in fact I'm putting it on and can't let it continue or I'll be back to square one. Will see how this week goes. Last time I did it I had some protein meals, but I need to get my mind and body back in the weight loss game before tweaking the diet. Hoping my holiday will act as a focus and motivation. Will pop by and let you know how I'm getting on, and do keep posting as I want to know yours and Terri's progress x

It's going down, weight wise, no complaints there! Struggling to find a diet I can stick to though. I'm doing a few days sort of Exante as I'm broke (bought a puppy and all their gubbins are so expensive!) and then I'm returning to the body coach (low carb except after exercise). Are you resurrecting your diary?

Hi Ninja, what kind of pup have you got? Love dogs! We have two sprollies - springer x collies. So glad your weight is heading in the right direction. I didn't do a diary last time, but have started a thread in Exante TS so will be posting there. I have a load of Exante products to use up and using my holiday as the motivational driving force. Having said that, it's 6pm, all I've had today is a shake, and I'm starving. OH has potato wedges in the oven and they smell great. Have frozen all the chicken, bacon, sausages and ham I had in the fridge for Harcombe so nothing in for me to eat except Exante packs. Be glad when day 1 is out the way. Have resolved to not get on the scales for two weeks. Usually I'm a daily weigher. Hope you have a good week x

Hi Ninja, what kind of pup have you got? Love dogs! We have two sprollies - springer x collies. So glad your weight is heading in the right direction. I didn't do a diary last time, but have started a thread in Exante TS so will be posting there. I have a load of Exante products to use up and using my holiday as the motivational driving force. Having said that, it's 6pm, all I've had today is a shake, and I'm starving. OH has potato wedges in the oven and they smell great. Have frozen all the chicken, bacon, sausages and ham I had in the fridge for Harcombe so nothing in for me to eat except Exante packs. Be glad when day 1 is out the way. Have resolved to not get on the scales for two weeks. Usually I'm a daily weigher. Hope you have a good week x

New pup is an 8 week old black cockapoo called Bertie. He's gorgeous!

Back