anyone workout ? on 100% ss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by esk140, 23 March 2011 Social URL.

1. esk140

esk140 Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.58%)
    Diet:
    sureslim
    how often ?
    for how long ? what do you do ?
    How many packs ?
    My CDC said no for me............

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It used to be an out and out no but current advise from cambridge is moderate exercise is fine on SS. This is (apparently) because there is a better long term success rate with those that introduce a healthy lifestyle as well as loosing weight.(my poor CDC has gone back to them 3 times as each time it has been raised on here I have gone back and made her check again!!) The guidance that came back was:

If you haven't exercised recently then don't do so in the first 2 weeks but after that its fine to introduce it slowly, such as brisk walking/swimming building up to running /fast swim over a few weeks( they also said Couch potato to 5K was OK as it builds you up slowly). If you are already a regular exerciser than carry on on but just take it a bit easy in the first 2 weeks while you adjust.

I hope this helps - I wish CDC s had to keep up with current advise because so many seem not to.

I've been dabbling with C25K and the shred DVD but stopped a couple of weeks ago as I had a stinking cold

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.