Anyone ???

im on day 2 and im getting confused with calories etc, also finding it hard to have my milk allowance as i cant stand the stuff!

ive been exercising like mad and im starving but knowing it gets better in 2 weeks helps!

how bout u?

You can substitute some of your milk for yoghurt if thats easier.
I was doing fab upto this morning ! Totm and my stomach feels like its the size of a football so loads of water for me today but my scales seem to have bumped up by a couple of lbs this morning aaarrrhhhh.

Still wi tonight so we will see, not too bothered as I know I have stuck to it.

Did everyone have a fab weekend, it was a scorcher here and its set for a few more days yippee, first time I have ever liked it hot.
Have a fab week everyone, be good xx

Well I did aquafit last night, what a laugh I thought I was going to fall forward in the water ( try jogging across a swimming pool lol)

only lost 1/2lb last week TOTM and but been having hospital tests and have had to not eat for 24 hours to have the tests so body may be a bit confused.
But still having a good week, Race for life Sunday so should be a good day.
Have a great day and weekend everyone xx

hey, i lost 3.5lbs at WI last night which is brill as i got TOTM :D
well done on the 1/2lb, great that you lost with all that going on!
have a good weekend x

Nice one chuckie, well done you

Morning Everyone, how you all doing.

Did my Race for life yesterday, good fun but emotional. Great to see women and children of all ages doing something positive to help.
Wi tonight ( after bbq yesterday EEKK )
Have a good one xx

good luck with WI and well done with race for life xx

Another 2lbs off for me yipee !!!! This has really clicked for me.
Come down with a lovely cold today though, think my boys have been passing it between them all weekend and so onto me lol.
Hows everyone doing

Sarah, I was just wondering how you managed moving from cd to RC? I'm thinking of doing it, only because I keep picking at food and have been for the past 3wks. I've still got approx 1.5 stones left to lose, but think that RC GI diet might be the way forward. Did you find when you switched over that you put weight on?

tx

Hi T

I stopped cd Beginning of december and upto middle January I put 4lb on so was happy with that.
I started ww but it just doesn`t click for me, for some reason it never has. lol

Started Rosemary Conley 5 or 6 weeks ago and have lost 13lb
I think if your careful you may only put a little on ( glycogen stores refilling I think) but there are plenty of people on here who have changed and not put anything on.
Let us know how you get on.

I'm on day 3 and so far so good. I have to admit I still get on the scales daily, but they haven't moved either way at the moment, so I'm feeling quite positive. Even if they do go up, as long as I've stuck to the diet, I know it'll come off somewhere at somepoint.

I had pasta on night 1 and it felt like a lead balloon in my stomach as I hadn't eaten it since Feb, but it did taste yum though.

How you getting on llydaw

I was doing really well, then went to visit my mother. Not a good idea on a bank holiday weekend. Ended up having a beef dinner and dessert which made me sooo ill. I'm slowly on the mend today, but I think too much fatty rich food, when I haven't had it for ages tipped my stomach. Am now watching what I'm eating. The scales unfortunately have gone up 2lbs, but I'm thinking this could be whilst my body is re-adjusting to having a normal intake of carbs.

How are you doing? Do you find Rosemary easier than CD and are you doing daily exercise with it?

Hi anyone still about on this thread?

I've been on the RC diet since August last year and by Xmas I had lost 3.5stones, I am now just over the 4 stone mark (about half way there !!).

I've been struggling recently so am back on the fat attack fortnight to hopefully give me a boost again.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi there, I`m also on fat atack fortnight from today, Been away all weekend eeek.
You have done brilliant on it, you must be thrilled.
Keep us updated on how your getting on.

Hope you had a good weekend, I had no choice but to break the rules today because I was stuck somewhere miles from any decent food outlets!! I also have to miss RC tonight as it's starts at 7 and is 1/2hr from home and I din't get in until about 6.50 lets hope that next week's weigh in will show the hard work.

To be honest this is the only diet I have felt can keep up for life.
You've done really well too!

Will keep you informed.

Had a great first day back on fat attack, We had a fab 3 days in Legoland and although I didnt do too bad food wise, I didnt really drink as much water as I usually do.
It seems to make a difference to me and i get bad bloating and water retention ( years of living like a camel) my poor body seems to panic and cling onto it when I dont have much to drink lol
Heres to next weeks weigh in ha ha

Hiya,
mind if I join you?:)
Ive been on RC now for 10 days, Im nearly at the end of the fat busting fortnight(looking forward to a few drinkies again hehe). Ive lost 7lb so far.
Ive got quite a bit of weight to lose and according to my BMR i need 1900 calories a day??? i dont think I was even having that before I started the diet LOL.
Hows everyone else getting along?
My weigh in day is sunday BTW.

Hi Chers, I know what you mean about the calorie thing, but I think you can be quite surprised sometimes when you tot up the extras in your normal diet. ( I know I certainly was)

When I started I had 10 stone to lose according to the tables and I had an allowance of 1800 calories, -4.5 stone later and I'm down to 1600 calorie allowance.

Good luck with your journey and be sure to keep us informed.

Yeah its the weekend, how you all doing ? Welcome cherswansea, you have done really well losing half a stone.
I have settled into it again. My allowance is 1400 cals when I finish fat attack. Yippee ( a high fat treat of choc !!!)

I wish my weigh in was in a morning, have mine monday night so am careful all day lol. Just a weigh in for me this week as hubby is away and we can`t stay to exercise with kids, which is fair enough. Although my 4year old sporty son would probably keep up !
Anyway off to his football now and the sun is shining xx

Back