Anyone ???

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the welcome :)

Once people see that this thread is active, more will join in!

Day 2 went ok until 8pm and I had 3 choc biscuits but I think that was because I was under my 1200 cal limit at that point. Worked out that I did about 1400 cals in the end so I am ok with that :cool: I don't know how I stuck to Sureslim :eek:

Good luck for the coming week and your next weigh-in

Last edited:
Hello Skinnyme

Nice to have a new member of our very exclusive club! You have done really well losing all that weight on your own. I was going to ask you if SS was sole sourcing or Sureslim but you answered that question in your last post. I too did Sureslim and I still have nightmares about all that money you pay upfront :eek: Isn't it amazing how we are willing to part with £400 without knowing anything about what we are buying. There is no way we would do that with any other product but, with our weight, we seem to be willling to believe anything .......... Did you ever go on the sureslim forum and see 'Benedecis' who went from 26 stone to 12?

I have been out to dinner twice this week so have struggled a bit to stay within the calorie allowance. Still, I have been doing my best to hopefully not too much damage done! Weigh in and class tomorrow (Thurs).

Hope things are going well for you - 1400 calories is ok - I think you are allowed 1500 after the first two weeks anyway. Good luck!

Sarah - hope things are ok for you too. Shame you are going to miss your weigh in's this week. You'll have to be really strict with yourself for next week!

Love Suzanne x x:)

Morning all, I just assumed ss was sole source on cd DUH.. I have never heard of sureslim before so i`m off to google it in a minute.

I`m struggling not to use my extra 200 cals on junk, Keep forgetting I have them, then remember later in the evening and end up wanting a biscuit or something sweet. Still within my cals though like you skinnyme.

I tried the RC belgian chocolate mousse and it was really lovely, its a big pot though couldn`t quite manage it all and I think its only about 120 cals..

Has anyone got the Rosemary dvds there are so many of them, If so can you give me you opinion, I was going to buy the Coleen Nolen one, she has done fantastic.

Well I am going to have my smoothie for brekkie today and look after my little grotbag of a son, no school today as he fell off his bike yesterday, bumped his head and we spent 3 hours in A&E....
No damage done but he is Mr Irritability bless him. Have a good one everyone

NEWBEE

Hi everyone

Nice to see at last people posting who are doing RC.

I did RC last nov did the kickstart for 2wks think i lost 6lb@ and i remember havinga blowout at the weekend so was quite pleased all in all.

Due to unforseen work commitments i had to stop going andi was gutted as i had paid up front.

Now i am considering re-joining, i go away in 3 weeks, my sister is doing SW but i have been there and done that and i get fed up easily!!!

I come on here every night and read the posts, and the one thing thst stopped me joining RC was that i thought no-one was doing the plan as there were hardly ever any posts. I enjoy posting and sharing expiriences etc so thought i would be at a loss on my own, but now i see you guys i know i will have someone to chat to so i am going to rejoin!!

Only problem being is that the only local class i haveis not on until Monday! I may see if i can route out my kickstart book and start o n Friday in preperation for Monday.

How is everyone getting on? how are the weightlosses coming along?

Elaine xx

Hi Elaine
Nice to see you. As you can see we are a " small but select group" LOL quality not quantity.

This is only my 3rd week so as you have done it before I may be coming to you for hints and tips.
I know how you mean about sw I feel the same about ww it just doesn`t click for me. But this seems to make sense.
Great idea to start while its fresh hope it goes well for you. Wheres your hols taking you.

Didnt` get weighed this week but I have lost 10lb in two weeks.

How about a mini challenge for May. I would like to lose 8lbs so starting from next weeks wi,If you all fancy it. Winner gets a funsize mars LOL

Sazzy34 8lbs

Welcome Elaine

Nice to see you! Good luck with the Kick Start tomorrow. Its good to get on with it while you have the motivation.

This is only the beginning of my third week too. Got weighed tonight and stayed the same :cry: Never mind, keep going .... no dinners out this week!

Count me in for the May challenge. I think 8 lbs is a good goal to aim for - 2 lbs per week. That would be great. I must get a ticker up and running. Does anyone know how to do it? I think they may have a tutorial somewhere on here.

Sarah - how is your son? Hope he is feeling bit better now which, in turn, will make your life a bit easier!! My friend has the Coleen Nolan DVD and she really likes it. She also has the Natalie Cassidy one and she says the Coleen one is a bit more gentle!

Good luck everyone. I might really need some help this week to have a good weight loss. I'll keep coming on here to see you all ;)

Love Suzanne x x x x

Thanxs for all your replys.
I have decided to start kickstart Monday, god feel like i am making excuses already, but my plan to go shopping and get the food today never happened.
Had to take my niece to A&E first thing this morning so sat round there for a while luckly only a sprained ankle and then was back at the hospital this afternoon with my daughter for her eye check up. She is 7 so has now been discharged from the paediatric optician and can go to a general optician for her check ups which is great,she also lost another tooth today,the way she is going she will only be eating soup!!!(quite an eventful day)

How are we all going on?
I am off to bed now to read my RC book which is ace, but not before i have finished the toothfairy role and left her some money. I keep all her teeth in my jewlerry box(sad i know?)

Elainex
p.s anyone doing the online version of RC i am thinking of doing it?

Hi Suzanne, Elaine and Sarah

Suzanne- I know benedicis. She has done very well but even she has recently fallen off the sureslim express. The programme is excellent for quick results but when real life comes into play, it is dangerous as the weight could easily pile on. I've been lucky to maintain for so long.

Sarah- I have the Colleen Nolan DVD and it is very good

Elaine- Welcome to our elite group- lol!

I haven't done too well the last 2 days. Too much stress at work but haven't gone over 1500 cals so I should still lose. Unfortunately, I haven't exercised this week. I did the London Marathon and haven't done anything since!

Speak soon,
Kat x

OMG Kat, respect to you for doing the marathon how did you do, I think you`d be allowed a rest after that, hubby applied but didn`t get a place.

Hope evryone is over there hospital visits and all well and the tooth fairy is generous LOL

Thanks for the dvd tip. Gonna go buy it.

Just to add DON`T USE SWEETENER for weetabix cake...............
tried it last night and ended up with a mass of mush..what a waste.

Have a fab weekend and enjoy the weather ( sunny but windy here)

Evening all,

Hope you all had a good weekend. Lovely weather yesterday - spent the day in the garden. However, I find when the warmer weather comes it reminds you how fat you are and you cant hide under baggy jumpers!!

Can't believe Benedicis has fallen off the wagon - I must go onto the sureslim forum and see what's going on. Last I heard she was going public and was going to be a wonderful advert for sureslim?

Thanks for the tip about the sweetner - I will definately use sugar now! Shame though :)

Good luck for tomorrow Elaine with the kickstart.

I am seriously thinking about having hypnotherapy for help improve my weight loss chances - has anyone tried this. I might put a post on the main forum to see if anyone has had any success. Just feel I could do with a bit more help - the cravings get so bad sometimes!! :confused:

Hope everyone has a good week.

Love Suzanne x x

I've tried hypnotherapy- what haven't I tried LOL! I also have the Paul McKenna CD's. I suppose they do help but again, its more expenditure. What works best for me is being 'ready' to lose weight. You read this a lot in success stories and I know when I am wasting my time- like now- I've had 3 walnut whips, percy pigs, 2 magnums and 2 galaxy's this weekend. On the plus side, I did go to the gym today and get into a size 14 pair of skinny jeans! Oh well, there's always next week................

Wow skinnyme well done on the skinny jeans you must be thrilled.

Had my weigh in last night and stayed the same, not too bothered really I thought it would start to slow down, ( dont want it to stop though) LOL

I tried those Paul Mckenna cds last year but the sound of his voice used to send me to sleep, Maybe subconciously they could have helped ???????

Anyway, how is everyone else doing today, the sun is shining here and I am just off for another job interview, keeping all my options open at the minute, so wish me luck and I will catch you all later xxxx

Am I all alone, feel like Billy no mates. where is everyone ???? :sad0071::

How you all doing, anyone had their weigh in this week

Hey you guys on Rosemary Conley, where are you ???
Does it just mean I spend more time on here than you . xx

Lonely, I am so lonely. Please come out to play. I dont smell I have had a lovely hot bubble bath. LOL
Wi day tomorrow

3lbs off today yipee

also

Sorry to be asking, I know many of you will be taking part, but if you haven't yet sponsored anyone and would like to I have just registered.

Race for Life - Sarah Watkins's Fundraising Page

I did it last year just as I was starting cambridge.
So one year on and here I am 5 stone+ lighter woohoo :eek::D
Who would of thought it hee hee

im starting 2moro, ill keep you posted! x

Oooh nice one Chuckie, Let me know hoe you get on its a good plan ( well it seems to be for me) xx

Oh Sarah - sorry you've been lonely!! Sorry haven't been on for a while - you know what its like - life gets in the way sometimes. Well done on your 3 lbs loss - thats absolutely brilliant :) I'm afraid I haven't lost any weight in the last couple of weeks but at least I haven't put on!!! Back on track this week.

Hope everyone else is doing well. This hot weather makes it easier to stay on track. The only downside is you have to show a bit more flesh than when you are hidden under a winter jumper!!!!

Good luck everyone - be good !!

Suzanne x x

Yeah, I was beginning to get paranoid lol,
Well done for staying the same suzanne,Good to see you back.
its goes on too fast sometimes, think i`m the classic " look at a calorie and put it on".

Have been very daring and bought a vest top today eeekkk only to wear in the garden though.
Have a good weekend peeps. How you doing Chuckie.

Back