Anyvody doing BE YU ?

Heaven can wait

Silver Member
Hi all Ebay is full of this BE YU vlcdiet and I cant help wondering if anyoe is doing it as it seems a lot cheaper than the conventional VLCDs of years ago.
I am quite shocked at the number of new VLCDs on the market compared to just a few years ago when I did LL and CD. Back then there was only these two plus LipoTrim which was the only one you could buy without a counsellor but still under the supervison of a chemist.
I worry that some of these new ones might not be up to scratch, but got to admit to being attracted to the lower price compared to LL and CD, which lets face it have a massive mark up of which the counsellor gets a sizable chunk. Now some of them really earn their money but my experience has been that its luck of the draw and the quality of middleman is lets say very variable. So any chance of getting packs cheaper appeals to me as I have experience of VLCD having lost 6 stone on them.
Anybody who has experienced any of these newbie VLCD good or bad , be great to hear from you.

Many of the 'new ones' are in fact the same product sold under several different brands. I'll find the thread about it in a sec. It's no coincidence that practically all the VCLDs sold on ebay come in the same range of flavours...

However there are a few of us using Exante, getting on fine with it, and as far as I know, they don't supply their own products to anyone else. Available over the net. Feel free to hop over to the sub-forum if you have any queries. It suites me personally not least because I can't afford several of the longer standing diets! (One of which made me quite unwell over a decade ago, enough to make me very reluctant to every try a VCLD again...)

Flavour wise, it's mostly down to personal taste. I wouldn't rush out and eat it for fun, but you know from having done a VCLD before, it's primarily designed to be a low-calorie nutrient delivery system and not cordon bleu. But it certainly does what it says on the tin.

There seems also to be a considerable contingent using New You, too, and most people speak highly of it. I shall leave the reviews to them :)

hi,i have just lost 6st on lipotrim.when i came off it my weight gain soared through the roof,what am i doing wrong? any advise appreciatted.robert.

I think it would be a good idea to post in the lipotrim forum rather than in an a really old thread about a different diet altogether!

Back