Aoife's refeed diary

Hiya,

I've have been very bad, naughty with the refeed diet, I don't even want to go into everything I ate over the weekend. Part of it was boredom, greed, dying to taste everything I thought I had missed, etc.
I think I was rewarding myself with food. I've decided that I obviously emotionally attached to food, use it as feel good and bad crutch etc. Also it was like WW were I my weigh in each week would set off the green light to binge etc. So stop this cycle, I've decided to do a bold step, because I don't know how to stop the vicous circle were I eat because I'm upset at putting on, and when I lose I eat to celebrate.
So my bold step it to stop weighing myself each week and do it every 2 weeks to begin with and go by my clothes, if I feel they are getting tight then I'll cut back etc.

I'm going to do a vague food diary at the begining each week for my shopping list, and maybe this week I'll work out calories and portion sizes. I'll pop in every so often to let ye know how I get on.
Thanks for all your support so far. Chat soon.

Last edited:
Hi Aoife

I understand totally where you are coming from!!

We have to somehow learn to live like a skinny person does, and they somehow...dont know how,,,but they do, DONT WEIGH THEMSELVES constantly! So, there has to be something in it. Just make sure you dont go and start buying larger sizes and then they become your yard stick, if you get what I mean :-0

Will be thinking of you, and just remember how far you have come! You have done INCREDIBLY WELL!! and should be very proud of yourself....maybe this is time for you and to reflect on you and your eating habits.

Take care and dont be a stranger :) Will miss ya otherwise.

Take care

Hiya Scots,

Thanks for your kind words. I hope you had a great time in Glasgow, all your friends were well. I bet they were pleasantly surprised by the thinner you.

I know what ye mean about the sizes, I'll be measuring my waist each week, make sure it does go to far up. But I'm just going to try and eat health this week and next. But if it's starts like the excuses to binge I'll be doing that less often too.

I'd better go here, loads to do at the mo. Take care and good luck.

Back