Apart from weight loss what other goals have you set yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jfc, 9 August 2006 Social URL.

1. jfc

jfc Full Member

I am desperate to curb my spending. I want to start saving and become more responsible with money.

Like I overeat food I overspend money.

I have just cleared my credit card but have a catalogue and a loan to pay off...if I am as strong willed as I am with my weight then I should be clear in 2 years time.

What about you what other area in your life needs sorting out?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

I want to learn to drive then I can look at getting a job that I really want but can't apply for because it is too far away or that I need to drive for.

I also want to go to college so that I can train to be a Social Worker and get paid the right amount of money for the job that I am already doing!!!

Both of these things I have put off because of my weight and with my confidence increasing every week I think I may actually achieve both of these in the near future.

Jazzy x

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    I want to do things I couldn't have done being so overweight. SO ... I'm going to:

*Ride a horse
    *Go ice-skating
    *Try salsa dancing
    *Try jiving with hubby (he doesn't know this yet!)
    *I've told hubby that when I'm lighter than him he's giving me a piggy back around the garden
    *Take scuba diving lessons
    *Go gliding
    *Go on a big charity trek
    *Ride a water flume

No point in losing weight if I don't make the most of it! I've been imprisoned in a fat suit for decades and my release date is in sight!! :D :D

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

What a fantastic way of putting it!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.