• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Apart from weight loss what other goals have you set yourself

jfc

I am desperate to curb my spending. I want to start saving and become more responsible with money.

Like I overeat food I overspend money.

I have just cleared my credit card but have a catalogue and a loan to pay off...if I am as strong willed as I am with my weight then I should be clear in 2 years time.

What about you what other area in your life needs sorting out?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jazzy

I want to learn to drive then I can look at getting a job that I really want but can't apply for because it is too far away or that I need to drive for.

I also want to go to college so that I can train to be a Social Worker and get paid the right amount of money for the job that I am already doing!!!

Both of these things I have put off because of my weight and with my confidence increasing every week I think I may actually achieve both of these in the near future.

Jazzy x

I want to do things I couldn't have done being so overweight. SO ... I'm going to:

*Ride a horse
*Go ice-skating
*Try salsa dancing
*Try jiving with hubby (he doesn't know this yet!)
*I've told hubby that when I'm lighter than him he's giving me a piggy back around the garden
*Take scuba diving lessons
*Go gliding
*Go on a big charity trek
*Ride a water flume

No point in losing weight if I don't make the most of it! I've been imprisoned in a fat suit for decades and my release date is in sight!! :D :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
No point in losing weight if I don't make the most of it! I've been imprisoned in a fat suit for decades and my release date is in sight!! :D :D
What a fantastic way of putting it!!:D