Apologies...just for a bit of fun and distraction!

In six months I'd like to be on holiday with my DH, DS and DD somewhere warm and wonderful -- wearing my size 8/10 clothes comfortably.

To eloborate on the "tidal wave" not only that but not sitting in the bath trying not to look at your body because it depresses you! Thus filling it with radox to the brim so that bubbles spare you the ordeal! haha x

lol skinnieminnie!! been there!! bath is meant to be relaxing, but im generally more depressed when i get out than before i went in!

Like truffleshuffle I'd like to be thinner (at goal?) and more confident, oh and a new job would be nice.

I am planning on travelling the world when I get to goal! So I would def likt o be there in 6 months. I want for once someone to say to me you are goregous megan, I want someone to be jealous of my figure, I never want to hear.....you have a pretty face....ever again. so 6 months time I will be there!!

Hmmmm...

6mth's time...

Meeting my new neice/nephew (due sometime then) in a nice skinny pair of jeans (size 8 or 10 plz!!!) with my sister in law looking at her baby fat to loose (I dislike my sister in law for what she did to my brother :argh:)

Then maybe having a nice summer holiday with the kids and OH. I'm in a swim suit where I don't feel like everyone is looking at me :jelous::jelous:

Megan your are gorgeous (there you go- didnt need to wait 6 months)...im sure you are though, and like you, im fed up of people saying i should worry less about the weight as i have "such a pretty face" lol....which obv is a nice thing, just alludes to the fact that i am overweight. Or another comment "but your not THAT fat, just overweight" thats another offensive one i get when i say i need to diet- im looking forward to people looking at me and not knowing that i have ever ever ever struggled with my weight.
Travelling will be awesome!

I think the crux is, wherever we are, whatever we are going we want to be thin. So must just keep plodding along...again im hungry today! I think its genuninely lack of sleep making me hungrier (3 hours last night)
xxx

Back