appearances.... :D

msblonde

a new way of living!
So this evening I was getting ready to go to a party. (sorry no pics :()

and out came the push up bra, and the tummy toner knickers, make up etc, got all glammed and lovely looking - and i suddenly had a thought...

how would women feel, if when they got a nice chap into their lair... that when he stripped off, he had something to make him look broader, and mmm lets think of an equivelent, ping pong ball pants on with a willie englarger padding, (i'd call them 'nad pants' by the way!)

it would be weird would it not??

how would you react to a man in 'nad pants'? :D:D

ps - do you think i should grow my hair a bit?? (curls are natural btw, an ddrive me nuts when its long!) i'm getting married, all being well next year, and need to start to grow it now if i'm having an 'up do' but then again, I am getting closer to 40 now (38 in march) and not sure if i should go longer as i am getting older???

any suggestions??

please give comments about 'nad pants' too ;)

haha this made me laugh hun, id run a mile if i was ever with a fella that had ping pong's in his pants!!!!!!!

re the hair i think you should grow it shir you can always cut it again after the wedding :)

yeah i might go from ear length to jaw length next and see how i get on. think i would stop on my shoulders though, having it long was such a nightmare. as long as i can tie it up all pretty ;)

yeah i think that would be nice, its lovely at the min but maybe a bit to short? my little girl has really curly hair. its a nightmare to deal with!!!

yea grow it I used to think that about the hair thing but my hairdresser encouraged me to grow mine and I am 44...she promises she will tell me when it needs to go

yea grow it I used to think that about the hair thing but my hairdresser encouraged me to grow mine and I am 44...she promises she will tell me when it needs to go

now, where is the comment on the nad pants!?!? I need to know if i have a viable business idea here or not :D:D:D:D:D

ps, my hair is about an inch longer at the moment, it grows fast and last piccie was taken about a month ago.

every inch counts!

it would be lovely long hun. i can picture it all up now on your wedding day with those nice curls :) my mum is nearly 50 and she has long hair down to her jaw :) so if you want long hair go for it :) x

Come to NY and get it cut by Lorraine like me :D Yes, grow it but use sulfate free shampoo (like Burt's Bees) only on the roots and lots of conditioner on the ends ;) And don't wash more than twice a week... Your hair could be ringlets if you wanted it to be.

Nad pants eeek! I just like men with nice personalities lol!

So this evening I was getting ready to go to a party. (sorry no pics :()

and out came the push up bra, and the tummy toner knickers, make up etc, got all glammed and lovely looking - and i suddenly had a thought...

how would women feel, if when they got a nice chap into their lair... that when he stripped off, he had something to make him look broader, and mmm lets think of an equivelent, ping pong ball pants on with a willie englarger padding, (i'd call them 'nad pants' by the way!)

it would be weird would it not??

how would you react to a man in 'nad pants'?

please give comments about 'nad pants' too ;)

lol...i bet there is something on the market like that..bet your bottom dollar if you did a search on google, (and we all know you like searching for piccys on google) bet you would find something...as long as you used the right term...lol:bliss:

Don't really know what to say re nad pants except your mind works in strange ways!!!!

I think you should definitely have a go at growing your hair, it is lovely but I think the option of an up do would be good for your big day. Also some great products now could help with maintaining it longer x

I would say grow it, as it gives you the option of cutting it short if u decide to.. but you cant grow it over night lol if that makes sense.

nad pants.. how strange lol u should go on dragons den with an idea like that.

aha but you wouldnt see him in the nad pants because he would do what women do and just "freshen up" which means im stripping off my holdy innies and anything else that doesnt look flattering thats giving me this perfect figure and then sticking my dress back and stuffing said holdy innies in my handbag or the wash basket and hoping you dont notice i now have a spare tyre and saggy boobs.. when i first met Mr G i swear he must have thought i went commando everywhere because i was very very attached to my toning pants lol

Though maybe as well as nad pants you could sell a kind of pouch for them to stash them in if they were not at their place thus saving the problem of where to stash them because they unlike us wouldnt have a handbag!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

love it, great responses there. I wonder what ballentyne would say to this! lol

yeah i think i do have something wrong with my thinking - or i need to get out more!!

think i will grow it a bit, see how it goes.

liberty - i bought the book! when shall we go??? ;)

ok google:

mens lingere - good old fashion elephant pouch!

nad pants - nothing

nads - hair removal cream and this:
lmao - i knew google wouldn't let me down! :D:D

Cool! What did you think? I'm going November 14 for 9 or 10 days can never remember. My hair isn't half as curly as yours, but I'm hopeful it will spring up when she cuts it. I had to beg and plead for an appointment, she wasn't taking any new clients :D

wow thats great good for you!

mine bounces up all the time, when i wake up my hair is literally standing on end in curly sticky out bits, I have to tame it for piccies!

i tend to use paul mitchel awaphui shampoo (meets her criteria) and a variety of conditioners. then i actually use a straightening balm and let it dry natural and it goes all bouncy and curly all on its own, then tame with a bit of wax.

i want loads of feedback from your appt, bet it costs a bomb?? oooohhh and shopping too!

i am so jealous!

I think it is USD250, I've paid £100 for very ordinary haircuts in London. Yes, I know I can't wait, trying to not spend money *rolled eyes* that is like holding back the tide! I've already been looking at the Macy's website and MOMA to see what there is. lol!

I know there is a vid of Lorraine cutting hair on youtube, I will see if I can find it for you, she does it purely by sight, ie like topiary (sp?)

I use happy shoppers Wash and go... Can i come to New York too?

Back