Appetite...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Xx2009ash, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Xx2009ash

Xx2009ash Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Clean and Lean
    Where has this came from...i just constantly want to eat, not hungry just always want food. God so frustrating!!

Anyone else get this??

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    I do. I'm blaming the weather, it's up and down, hot then snowing, then raining and blowing a gale.... I get all mentally ready for healthy salad and grilled BBQ chicken, and then it starts tipping down and I want bangers n mash with lashings of gravy to warm up!

*sigh*

But I'm not hungry, it's just cos it's on my mind.... Step AWAY from the kitchen....... hehe !

4. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its craving because you think you cant have it, your not really hungry just craving. If you can get through it it will pass, but from experiance i know what is FAR easier said than done.

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Try having some kind of drink to put you off. If its still a problem then make up some zero points jelly. Has done me wonders the past week, wouldnt have got by without it.

6. Xx2009ash

Xx2009ash Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Clean and Lean
    Oh ive done the jelly thing already didn't do much help :(...my cravings are currently just crap...pizza, Mc D's....anything dripping in points :(

I think its because i've hit a plateau again...im now just in a "im not losing it i may aswell eat" mood...Ahhhh!!

It'll pass however...it always does...plus i've now a holiday on 21st of June as a motivator and a wedding on 10th July so that will keep me on the straight and narrow while away...i hope :D

x

7. Lil Miss Sunshine

Lil Miss Sunshine WE can do this :)

Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting fitnesspal.com
    ah i am the same, me and my friend were just talking about it this evening. I just want to eat all the time, I amnt hungry its my head. I dont seem to have the willpower like most people have.

8. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Just had a look at your stats you have & are doing amazing stick with it & you'll be at goal soon

9. size102b

size102b Banned

Comfort...Bordum.....Lonely.........Habit

Hi it can be the above,you have done fantasticly well done but hows life at the moment? It takes us to gain weight usually by the above and years to relearn not to

Also I find when Im extra hungry I lose more your body may be using up fat stores? TOTM that makes us hungry?
    x

10. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I know what you mean about jelly not cutting it when you are craving crap. But as you said you have events coming up so think of those. Maybe give yourself a pointed treat once theyve finished? Hope it all goes well for ya hun :)

11. Xx2009ash

Xx2009ash Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Clean and Lean
    I dont no what it is...i've not eatin any of the crap im craving...YET, however have been snacking loads. But have walked to and from work the last 2 days which is 16 miles in 4 hours so maybe that will counteract it...

However, i think if i just have some of what i'm craving that'll be it....such a dilemma :(

Thanks all :D

x

12. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    you have done amazingly well hunni, can you not just encorporate a wee treat inrto your points this week? maybe stave off the cravings for a bit?

13. Xx2009ash

Xx2009ash Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.87%)
    Diet:
    Clean and Lean
    I just had the pizza i was craving...god was it good :D

So thats me on the straight and narrow from tomorrow....starting a new food diary too :D

Thanks everyone x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.